Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think about the concept of "marital rape"? Or rape in a relationship?

Should marital rape be legal?

• Yes

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I think it shouldn't even be considered rape and should be legal tbh. In India it's legal.

Like what's the point of being in a relationship with a girl if she won't put out. When you're in a relationship, sex is expected, and not only that, but if you're loyal as you're expected to be, she's supposed to be your only source of sex. Wtf are you supposed to do if she says no? lmao. Obviously there's nothing wrong with raping a foid if she refuses to put out (in a relationship), and it absolutely shouldn't be legally punished, much less on the same level as raping a stranger who doesn't owe you sex.

when betabuxx tries to have sex with his wife who "isnt intrested in sex" despite being with 100's of guys prior.

I wouldn't mind marital rape being illegal if the courts weren't completely biased. In cases like this it's always his word against her word and the courts will always side with the woman.

marital rape doesnt exist, how is sex with your wife rape? wtf is that logic

when betabuxx tries to have sex with his wife who "isnt intrested in sex" despite being with 100's of guys prior.
LoL, marriage is extremely unfair for men as is every kind of relationship if you're unattractive. Just own a waifubot and live a fulfilling life.

LoL, marriage is extremely unfair for men as is every kind of relationship if you're unattractive. Just own a waifubot and live a fulfilling life.
ye true, but i will stil want a (((real))) woman, even though women arent real

rape = sex with sub8

I do not condone rape. For example, an unknown man that stalks a woman, breaks into her home, and forcibly rapes her deserves to be prosecuted.

However, I do not have this view regarding marriage ---- once a woman marries, she consented, and I don't understand the issue women have with this, and I'm even more shocked how they convinced the vast majority of countries to make it a criminal offense.

Incels are told "not everything is about sex" and "sex is overrated" but yet it's "traumatic" when they have sex while not in the mood. If sex is such an overrated thing, then surely having sex without willingness to should only be a mere inconvenience, especially from someone you agreed to spend your life with.

My take is that women like to use sex as a bargaining tool. I know that women like to "make men work for it" (an advantage of being ugly and seen as non-sexual is that women let out all their dirty tactics in my presence). Back in the days when 'marriage = consent', she lost that bargaining power, and that was always a source of bitterness to women. That's why feminists pushed for all these rules that eventually made marriage a fail-safe life choice for women.

Not so long ago, marriage was said to have been "consumed" once the husband had fucked his wife, and ulterior refusal from the wife to consent to sex was considered as a valid motive for divorce.

how could it be rape?

1 Corinthians 7:5

Do not deny yourselves to each other, unless you first agree to do so for a while in order to spend your time in prayer; but then resume normal marital relations. In this way you will be kept from giving in to Satan's temptation because of your lack of self-control.

Marital Rape is nothing but the guy getting something the wife should freely be giving.
rape = sex with sub8

The question you are asking is inherently prejudicial, a better one would be - "Does marital rape exist"

I'd say that it doesn't, its a misnomer, a wife's duty is to sexually satisfy her husband

The question you are asking is inherently prejudicial, a better one would be - "Does marital rape exist"

I'd say that it doesn't, its a misnomer, a wife's duty is to sexually satisfy her husband
based

yes lmao

you've already had that exact same dick inserted in you a thousand times already

why is it bad just because you "weren't in the mood"? lmao just suck his dick like the good little whore you are.

Never thought about it tbh

Absolute meme

I think that there cases where marital rape is wrong because the woman doesn't want to do sex because she's really sick or tired or not in the mood.

But i think that most cases of marital rapes are just hoes that married a beta cuck for money and thought that they would have been okay having sex with them once every 6 months.

marital rape doesnt exist, how is sex with your wife rape? wtf is that logic
this. marital rape can't exist. marriage only exists for sex.

whores have to serve their purpose

Marital rape doesn't even exist

No such thing as marital rape imo.