Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about streamers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I don't know if I hate them or if I'm just envious. Playing video games all day and getting paid for it. I play video games all day and I don't get diddly squat, but I have to go to a shit job too so I can afford electricity and shit to continue playing video games when I'm not being a slave.

I guess I'm just envious.

You're envious, but also keep in mind most of them don't make squat of it. Just like most "instagram models" are actually going in to debt to give the appearance of living the high life.

Any kind of social media star is like this. You read about a few who become millionaires, and tons of others position themselves like that, but they're just LARPing.

You're envious, but also keep in mind most of them don't make squat of it. Just like most "instagram models" are actually going in to debt to give the appearance of living the high life.

Any kind of social media star is like this. You read about a few who become millionaires, and tons of others position themselves like that, but they're just LARPing.
That is true, streaming is basically a lottery just like anything else in life. You get lucky and you're part of the 0.01% or you're a pleb wageslave like the rest.

i like to watch small ones tbh

zoomers faggots

I obviously envy them all but I am also filled with rage that this world has become a place that rewards that kind of behavior
seriously it's fucked up that spoiled kids play video games, or stupid femoids flash their cleavage and make more money out of it than a senior with a PHD in high-tech companies.

Im envy them, same as models tbh

Castrate them

Can't stand most of them tbh even though i have to admit that jealousy is probably a big reason for that ngl.

I envy anyone who makes a living and has fun doing it.

I never saw a streamer, or let's player while we're at it, that I didn't find annoying, they all have fake over-done reactions to shit that isn't even exciting and I don't find their jokes to be funny at all. Female streamers are a more annoying variant because their audiences are giga cucked. I guess you could call me envious since I would absolutely like it if I possessed the qualities necessary to be a streamer because easy money tbh, but I don't posses them so no point in dwelling on that.

I can't stand twitch streamers who have to use an obnoxious personality that they don't have so they can entertain their audience for 8-12+ hours. Also the only viewers on Twitch as a whole are usually zoomers and normalfags.

i hate them, especially foid ones, like 99% of them are not entertaining at all

I can't understand how some people can donate literally thousands of euros/dollars to them while expecting to get into a relationship with them. Un-fucking-believable.

They are very fortunate.

My favorite youtuber left the platform for twitch and it totally ruined his content, now he just idles in a random video game responding to cringe text to speech donations

I only watch streamers when they get a game I want earlier than the release date. I also use to watch Ninjas Fortnite streams sometimes to learn from him.

really dont think much of them they are basically beggars with little talent usually. they prey on retards that give tons of money.