Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do you think about Permaculture?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
own a piece of land and produce for yourself
with their production selling organic products to make money

independent of employment, independent of money ...

own a piece of land and produce for yourself
with their production selling organic products to make money

independent of employment, independent of money ...
"It's like growing money."

Food forests me...

You're still a subject of the global capitalist network. Selling your produce to make capital and buy sustenance.

Guys like @PPEcel can still ruin your life (when they become Federal Bank Board members, Wall Street big shots etc.)

You're still a subject of the global capitalist network. Selling your produce to make capital and buy sustenance.

Guys like @PPEcel can still ruin your life (when they become Federal Bank Board members, Wall Street big shots etc.)

yes, I also found myself thinking about it, the only way to be TRULY independent in this world, is to have more power than the American army power = freedom

yes, I also found myself thinking about it, the only way to be TRULY independent in this world, is to have more power than the American army power = freedom
Or become a part of the system to hold that power.

How I would like to live. Heil Odin.

You may want to check out
"Permies"
&
"The survival podcast"

i wish i had that power

It's cool, wish I could do it. Especially if I could find a HQNP that would join me. Just another pipe dream.
HQNP want chads too

sorry