Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think about nigger music?

I thought it was gonna be shitty rap music kek. Jazz is decent I guess

It really depends on the artist. I have heard some brilliant musicians from all backgrounds (except for women).

I like It, Every race has people who stand out.

It really depends on the artist. I have heard some brilliant musicians from all backgrounds (except for women).
Absolutely, the more I think about female artists, I find no signs of genius. Of course, there are women, like everything genetically, blessed with beautiful voices but, I have never seen such performance from a man: such passion, such originality, that desire to perpetuate itself...

Absolutely, the more I think about female artists, I find no signs of genius. Of course, there are women, like everything genetically, blessed with beautiful voices but, I have never seen such performance from a man: such passion, such originality, that desire to perpetuate itself...
It sucks that some of these singers have ghost writers who will never get the acknowledgment that they deserve. (Mainly referring to good pop music) (which can be rare)

Blacks are great at music.

This is not nigger music

poison to the ears