Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think about my Threads/Posts?

What do you think about my Threads/Posts?

• Your Threads/Posts are good

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Your Threads/Posts are ok

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Your Threads/Posts dont really interest me

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Your Threads/Posts are shit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
I just want to know what all you guys think about me

Idk I don't look at people invidually, I just look at posts tbhthbh u know wot I am sayin' ngl

d e d
s
r
s
tbh that's because my memory is shit bhthb ngl ded srs

Idk I don't look at people invidually, I just look at posts tbhthbh u know wot I am sayin' ngl

d e d
s
r
s
try concerta

Not too familiar with you tbh

o shi Ritalin = meth? I thought it was benzos or something thbhtb
Methylphenidate, sold under various trade names, Ritalin being one of the most commonly known, is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant of the phenethylamine and piperidine classes that is used in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. It was first licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1955 for treating what was then known as hyperactivity.

ADHD and other similar conditions are believed to be linked to sub-par performance of the dopamine and norepinephrine functions in the brain, primarily in the prefrontal cortex, responsible for executive function (e.g., reasoning, inhibiting behaviors, organizing, problem solving, planning, etc.). Methylphenidate's mechanism of action involves the inhibition of catecholamine reuptake, primarily as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor. Methylphenidate acts by blocking the dopamine transporter and norepinephrine transporter, leading to increased concentrations of dopamine and norepinephrine within the synaptic cleft. This effect in turn leads to increased neurotransmission of dopamine and norepinephrine. Methylphenidate is also a weak 5HT1A receptor agonist.
Trade names Ritalin, Concerta, Aptensio, Biphentin, Daytrana, Equasym, Medikinet, Metadate, Methylin, QuilliChew, Quillivant, Tranquilyn, Rubifen

Last edited:
Methylphenidate, sold under various trade names, Ritalin being one of the most commonly known, is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant of the phenethylamine and piperidine classes that is used in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. It was first licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1955 for treating what was then known as hyperactivity.

ADHD and other similar conditions are believed to be linked to sub-par performance of the dopamine and norepinephrine functions in the brain, primarily in the prefrontal cortex, responsible for executive function (e.g., reasoning, inhibiting behaviors, organizing, problem solving, planning, etc.). Methylphenidate's mechanism of action involves the inhibition of catecholamine reuptake, primarily as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor. Methylphenidate acts by blocking the dopamine transporter and norepinephrine transporter, leading to increased concentrations of dopamine and norepinephrine within the synaptic cleft. This effect in turn leads to increased neurotransmission of dopamine and norepinephrine. Methylphenidate is also a weak 5HT1A receptor agonist.
o . _ . I confused it with another word tbhthb ngl ded srs thx for info

Don’t really know enough to have an opinion tbh.

d e d
s
r
s
tbh autism tbh ngl imho
b
q
h

You have a special place in my heart Doug.