Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about my daughter?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
My daughter:
IMG20240829154600

IMG20240829154607

@wereq @Chudpreet @NeverEvenBegan @BIG INCEL COCK @PersonalityChad @anandkonda @starystulejarz @WorthlessSlavicShit @KillNiggers

Cute daughterfu

She looks like a cute and well-raised daughter.

What game is that

Excellent sex slave.

I will never have a child. No woman has ever wanted me, nor will ever.

Millions of years of evolution and struggles end with me, simply because I was born ugly and can't attract a mate. I am sorry, ancestors. But this is not my fault.

I'm old enough that when I play Skyrim, Serana feels more like a step-daughter than someone I'd even think about trying to fuck TBH.

(I even role-played that hard one time when I was a heavy armour Breton spellsword. It brought some unexpected thoughts... Walking into the inn, and imagine half the room is checking us out like "how did THAT ugly old geezer get with a young 9/10 like her?"
While the other half of the room are like "that must be her dad, he looks like a dangerous mother fucker, I'd better make nice with him before I try flirting with her..."

Last edited: