Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think about mazda 3?

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Title
A18DEB39 CA14 4212 A040 42CC90BFB0EA

Mazdas are pretty shit qualitywise especially automatics. Get a toyota or honda instead.

I think the ford fiesta st is better, but that or a golf or mazda 6 are good hatchbacks too. I'm saving to get a cybertruck instead though.

I think the ford fiesta st is better, but that or a golf or mazda 6 are good hatchbacks too. I'm saving to get a cybertruck instead though.
I wouldn't advise getting any of the newer fords. They're full of expensive plastic crap that brakes often and they're nightmare to work on because ford will come up with the dumbest shit imaginable to save a few pennies per car. T. mechanic

Mazdas are pretty shit qualitywise especially automatics. Get a toyota or honda instead.
Imagine using automatic transmission lmao, what is wrong with Americans :worryfeels:

Just to piss off normtards?
I like it too. No gas, bullet proof, long range, solar panel charging, fast acceleration, can go offroad better than any gas truck, and I can live in it and go camping any time.

Last edited:
Imagine using automatic transmission lmao, what is wrong with Americans :worryfeels:
Why not? Imagine being in traffic that almost doesn’t move for hours with mechanical transmission
I like it too. No gas, bullet proof, long range, solar panel charging, fast acceleration, can go offroad better than any gas truck, and I can live in it and go camping any time.
and perfect to go AM (IN FORZA HORIZON 3)

I like Mazda and Toyota

Walter

I wouldn't advise getting any of the newer fords. They're full of expensive plastic crap that brakes often and they're nightmare to work on because ford will come up with the dumbest shit imaginable to save a few pennies per car. T. mechanic
I've heard that too. But I haven't seen a lot of evidence of that happening with the fiestas and focus's.
and perfect to go AM (IN FORZA HORIZON 3)
If AM had one of those you can multiply his score by 10 at least.

Controlling the clutch pedal. Gets really annoying after half of an hour
Well if it's slow moving traffic you won't really need to use either gear pedal or the stick.

I want to itashamaxx with a nissan gtr

I don't get the appeal behind cars so I don't have an opinion.

Well if it's slow moving traffic you won't really need to use either gear pedal or the stick.
Nah. I mean classic russian traffic where you move for a millisecond and then stop for a minute and then move again and so on

I've heard that too. But I haven't seen a lot of evidence of that happening with the fiestas and focus's.
If you pick one with the right engine then those can be dependable cars. Still doesn't change the fact that you're going to need ET fingers to work on them and there's shitty cheap plastic everywhere.
get a bmw
Endless money pits

Mazda are the best Japanese cars IMO

It was need for speed carbon one of my favourite games

I

Not too sure but isn't that pic a Mazda 2?

I had the option to buy a Mazda 3 from a friend of my mom but I thought it was too boring so I didn't get it. I want to get this guy:
8574798433_e4097b8d1b_b.jpg

It's a Mazda Miata. They say it's fun to drive and pretty cheap. Whatever you get, don't puss out get the standard transmission.

Get a MazdaSpeed3 if you can afford it