Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about long distance relationships ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
What do you think about long distance relationships I think LDRs are better than rotting alone however it’s not as good as a regular relationship cause you don’t get to see them in person I’d take a long distance relationship if I got the chance even tho there’s a high chance they could be talking to other people behind my back when you’re sub 5 you don’t get to choose what you get from women you gotta take whatever they throw your way or get nothing LDRs generally don’t work when you’re further than one state apart

A romantic/sexual relationship devoid of physical intimacy isn't a relationship at all.

What do you think about long distance relationships I think LDRs are better than rotting alone however it’s not as good as a regular relationship cause you don’t get to see them in person I’d take a long distance relationship if I got the chance even tho there’s a high chance they could be talking to other people behind my back when you’re sub 5 you don’t get to choose what you get from women you gotta take whatever they throw your way or get nothing LDRs generally don’t work when you’re further than one state apart
Straight strash not worth it too easy to get cucked and way too much time on the phone

It doesn't work out. Out of sight out of mind.

Never works out unless you two have the time and money to travel and see eachother.

Only works if both people are cheating on each other imo

I had a somewhat long distance friendship that was gonna be a romantic relationship, but the chick wasn't interested. Long distance will always fail no matter what.

But then again, maybe that's when Chads and Stacies will learn what actual pain is.

she will be getting fucked by Chads when you're not there

Long distances relationship = foid riding the cock carrousel

Absolutely retarded unless it’s only for a short time ie one of you will be moving to the others city soon.

I would take any relationship
15AD871D 1E2D 4718 9160 182A9D4A9275

I demand an e gf.