Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about egalitarianism?

What do you think about egalitarianism?

• It's amazing.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I feel neutral about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it.

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Milk ` •

Milk ` •

Banned
-
What the title says.

I personally find it pointless. No matter how hard one tries to hide it, humanity as a whole will never be equal. There is always going to be someone who is superior than another person. Equality for all will never happen, and there is no point in even trying it.

equality is a meme to brainwash the niggercattle into thinking they are something more than mere pawns for the elites. everything in life is a competition for power and hierarchies are a natural result, they are what regulates all interactions. even among groups which considers themselves to be "true friends" you'll easily notice a hierarchy, even couples that think they are "madly in love" with one another have a hierarchy between the two of them. even giving everyone the same chance is impossible, but even if a government managed to do that, a hierarchy would still be enforced by nature.

Last edited:
Equality can never exist.

Egalitarianism is fine by me, the issue is women can never be equal with us. They have the control of the sexual market that they can use to manipulate us, unless we take control from them of that market, we’re their slaves, and they can shape society how they want based on rewarding sex to people that fulfill their standard.

Egalitarianism will never happen, foids have more power than men and try to hide it