Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What do you think about conservative foids?

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
I think they're just as narcissistic, stuck up and arrogant just like liberal foids... I don't know why guys think they're any better or different than democratic foids, when all they have is different political views but their nature is still of a stacy and sucking Chad's dick at the end of the day...

If I didnt read the title I would say, " they are great but too bad they are in the minority"

Since u refer to republican foids, AWALT

my former oneitis larped as a republican

I think they're the same as the rest

Left foids, right foids, center foids, all the same trash foids.

Conservative foids and trad thots are the absolute WORST. They are just as bad as other foids but they only pretend to be better and they virtue signal about their conservative values so they can get attention. They know being conservative is considered edgy nowadays especially if you're a woman so they do it to get male attention and donations from their beta orbiters.

Women don’t really give a shit about politics because they will be taken care of regardless. If a politician gets us into a huge war, only men will be fighting it. If we have a huge recession or high taxes, they will just find a betabux to take care of them. The #1 voting issue for women is reproductive rights, which basically means that they are happy as long as they can kill their spawn and continue fucking Chad.

Women literally can’t lose.

Conservative foids and trad thots are the absolute WORST. They are just as bad as other foids but they only pretend to be better and they virtue signal about their conservative values so they can get attention. They know being conservative is considered edgy nowadays especially if you're a woman so they do it to get male attention and donations from their beta orbiters.
Bruh you spoke the words right outta my mouth... though they act like they're better and more prestige, you can slightly see that their standards are up as high as the feminist liberals that they hypocritical rant about. But will look past conservative incel men and go date a liberal if he's good looking and has the package.

True conservative foids, don't even exist. It's against their nature to be conservative.

They’re not as bad let’s be real here

Many of them aren’t as traditional as you may think as they actually enjoy the advances of feminism and such things rly