Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think about cannibalism?

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
I think it could potentially be the biggest mog. Think about it, you are essentially consuming another humans life energy for your own gain, that gain being health especially in survival situations or in wars. Now Im generally against it but Im open to the idea. Anyways, What are your thoughts on cannibalism? Would you eat your opponents in a war or would you drink your enemies blood?

african nigger tier

Cannibalism is bad. Humans are friends NOT food yo

62052.jpg

never did it, so can't say much about it

Cannibalism is bad. Humans are friends NOT food yo
Some humans aren't friends though. I would smash their skull open with a katana and eat their brain if there was no law to prevent me from doing that

but few village niggER died in ghana died consuming human meat, i saw on liveleak

Don't care until I'm the one being preyed upon

could be anothER psyop

I wonder which race would taste the best...

Im pretty sure curries would taste the worst

Cannibalism is only healthy for you if the human you consume is healthy. I wouldn't wanna eat a chain smoker foid who had thousands of SSRIS and vaccines and other medications, and consumed a shit diet with alcohol on top of it. It would only work in an isolated tribe where all the people ate the same food and wasn't poisoned by modern medicine, vaccines and a shit diet.

Cannibalism is only healthy for you if the human you consume is healthy. I wouldn't wanna eat a chain smoker foid who had thousands of SSRIS and vaccines and other medications, and consumed a shit diet with alcohol on top of it. It would only work in an isolated tribe where all the people ate the same food and wasn't poisoned by modern medicine, vaccines and a shit diet.
I agree. Nowadays most people are full of toxins so it would not be a good idea to eat them in that hypothetical scenario

Cannibalism is natural behaviour across the entire animal kingdom. I wish I could cannibalize young sexy foids, after i raped them... I wonder what they taste like.