Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about bears?

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date

What do you think about bears?

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
I became really fascinated with bears lately.

They are very interesting animals and are always up to something. It's very interesting how curious they are, they investigate everything. They can also run very fast, swim, climb... They eat everything. They have good memory. Also a lot of them are bearcels who struggle to cope with bear chads displacing them and taking everything.

I keep watching this livestream of them eating salmon in Alaska:

they are ok but i dont want to interact with them too much, i dont want to be their lunch

They are nice animals :feelsautistic:

Mogs me, if you thought the dogpill was bad wait until women figure out how to fuck bears.

Mogs me, if you thought the dogpill was bad wait until women figure out how to fuck bears.

They already give them more affection than they give incels. Look at this Russian Stacy holding hands with bear while most people here are handholdless virgins:

19905433_1430654543677175_2799576054873600837_n.jpg

@retarded_dumbshit

Good. But same as with lots of things - better with japanising beam

Kemonomeka

I like bears. They are one of my favorite animals. I wouldn't have minded being born a bear instead of a human tbh.

I like bears. They are one of my favorite animals. I wouldn't have minded being born a bear instead of a human tbh.

What if you were a bearcel struggling to cope?

At least they like honey more than pussy (for now)

My favorite kind is polar bears

What if you were a bearcel struggling to cope?
It would be over. But I think it's probably better to be a bearcel than a humancel. Though, I've just had the thought that I could end up living my entire life in a zoo; I really wouldn't want that.

Dangerous animals, 1 mile of distance between us .

No indifferent option but that's how I feel

They are kawaii

They are one of my favorite animals. They are really cute. Especially when they are cubs.

bears are my favorite animal

Bears as based af ngl

They fuck up anything that come close to them

They fucking eat whatever the fuck they want

They roam around the woods and mountains shitting and digging

Oh to be a bear

They are ok, but there are better animals out there

I hate every animal that would eat me, because I am an evil white man who wants to be top of the food chain

Look at the stream now. A lot of big bears eating. Hopefully they will start to fight.

I dislike them bec. i fear them.

I don't think anything about them tbh

bears are my favorite animals, the polar bear is built up differently tho because of the cold climate.

Used to be my favourite animal as a kid. I still like them a lot, but I'm more into giant tortoises now. Kawaii OP and quality livestream.

Look at the bearcel in the livestream right now. He is isolated in the corner in the back because Chad bears displaced him from the best fishing spots. He is struggling to cope being a bearcel.

ek4y2s.jpg

It's over for him.

Last edited:
They're pretty cool no doubt.

I honestly don't care about them. Sharks are better.

i love them tbh i got to meet some bears that are from movies and stuff

they are high T

No neutral option? I'm glad there are no bears here though, so I'll vote dislike.

i wanna ride one