Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you tell your parents or relatives when they ask why you dont have a gf?

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
My dad has even called me gay at one point, he just does not get it...

They dont even ask me anymore, they know I am alone.

My dad has even called me gay at one point, he just does not get it...
same, they think i'm gay - my father even said its okay to be attracted to the same sex. over when they say that to u
my parents are bluepilled normies, father is a cuck, mother is a slut who opened her legs on her first date to snag my father.

Having a girlfriend is forbidden in my culture, you're expected to get married as soon as you meet a foid, so they don't ask.

Nigger i have a colostomy bag how am i gonna fuck bitches when i have a literal bag of shit attached to me.

Yeah theyre pretty understanding about it

They probably think it's my personality

They never asked me that question tbh, i'm actually convinced that both of my parents think that i'm gay.

My family thinks I'm gay.

Rather my family think I'm gay than incel tbh

I straight tell them it's because of my face and height. And usually if I tell that to my relatives when we got home my parents lectured me about getting good job to get gf

My mother has told me directly to my face that (to paraphrase) my personality is why I'm incel.

My far more intelligent father knew better, but he's been dead for almost a decade.

They don't ask, they know I'm subhuman and have no social life

They never ask which enrages me.

same, they think i'm gay - my father even said its okay to be attracted to the same sex. over when they say that to u
my parents are bluepilled normies, father is a cuck, mother is a slut who opened her legs on her first date to snag my father.
It’s over for bogancels

They ask rarely, but when they do i always say "No because in my current situation it is a waste of time and a nuisance" just to seem based in the moment but then my sister says im gay ruining the moment :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

They never ask me

Nobody asks me this. Like not my family not coworkers nobody. It's so fucking over

Nigger i have a colostomy bag how am i gonna fuck bitches when i have a literal bag of shit attached to me.

Yeah theyre pretty understanding about it

Why you have a colostomy bag?

I tell them I'm focused on my studies/internships/whatever.

All of my family members are ambitious, stereotypically Asian tiger parents so that makes them happy. They'd be more upset if I scored below a 99th percentile on the SAT.

I don't know for how long I can keep using this excuse though. I'm just two years away from finishing uni and don't have anything planned yet...

I tell them I'm focused on my studies/internships/whatever.

All of my family members are ambitious, stereotypically Asian tiger parents so that makes them happy. They'd be more upset if I scored below a 99th percentile on the SAT.

I don't know for how long I can keep using this excuse though.
Do u study tho

They all stopped asking during my 3 years of being a NEET.

Do u study tho

No. I pretend to. I just cram everything I need to know two days before an exam. I've been doing this all my life and it's worked so far.

No. I pretend to. I just cram everything I need to know two days before an exam. I've been doing this all my life and it's worked so far.
What if You Get a average or below that, does he kick You out or do something at all

They haven't asked lately, probably think I am gay.

If i tell them i have a gf i am dead

i tell em i have NO money and i want more money

I'm ugly why would they not know this, soo I'm not asked. By anyone, including family. I got asked maybe once, and was surprised.

Why you have a colostomy bag?
I had a case of severe Crohn's disease when i was 14. At my worst i wad basically shitting blood 20 times a day because my intestines were so inflamed. Docs spent months trying differrnt meds. Since none of them worked i ended up having surgery to remove my colon and now ive got the bag

I had a case of severe Crohn's disease when i was 14. At my worst i wad basically shitting blood 20 times a day because my intestines were so inflamed. Docs spent months trying differrnt meds. Since none of them worked i ended up having surgery to remove my colon and now ive got the bag

Shit that is horrible, are you a Crohnscel?

dont ask me anymore but have hinted in the past that they might think im gay, i think now they know its over for me

I don't have to tell them anything since they can see it on my eyes. My health is absolute garbage.

Heh, whats amazing about this question is I'd always assumed during my youth that being a fat fuck of average appearance should automatically explain to my father and mother and relatives why I never had a girlfriend but no dice.

If I recall correctly I either still got this question or there was a kind of unspoken expectation that I would at some point get one.

This puzzled the hell out of me as I was certain my close family and relatives would properly understand that society and especially average to very attractive women all HATE fat people and that I'd automatically be excluded from the dating/reproduction pool.

Thinking back on it now I finally realize why the expectation was kept of me.

My parents were just being good parents who believed in their son and my relatives on my father's side were simple minded hillbillies who didn't seem too choosy when it came to the overall appearance of their own partners or their health habits ie smokers and drinkers just like them and on my mother's side a lot of the relatives were fat fucks too and would settle for equally grotesquely fat partners.

Anyway I eventually lost a ton of weight, got redpilled, dropped the feminist brainwashing and found out how cruel, amoral and childlike women really were and decided that the future STD's, probable cuckoldry of myself via their cheating and future divorce and or child support payments just wouldn't be worth it in the long run so I've allied myself with sacred Wizchan™ and my new Incel fam here and elsewhere.

I am rare among the Wizard community in that I do not hate and revile incels but see you all as our fellow brothers in the struggle against this anti man Jew fucked world.

I usually say that I need money to improve myself and go out with decent clothes,etc.

Truecel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back