Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you talk about with your imaginary girlfriend?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
There's this programming technique or method called rubber duck debugging.
What you do is put a rubber duck on your desk and explain your code to it in simple terms and hopefully find a solution to some problem in the process.

I don't have a rubber duck but I often find myself explaining my code to my imaginary girlfriend. It helps... but I think it might be weirder and more pathetic than explaining code to an inanimate object. At least the inanimate object exists.

Last edited:
I ditched my imaginary girlfriend for a waifu, and a plushie of said waifu, but the function is the same: I just talk to her about my day, about my problems, and then watch videos while holding her at night. I do sometimes do that rubber duck debugging with her, too, but it's only really helped once or twice. :feelsjuice:

making each other laugh, getting high together, discussing the things going on in the world, our ambitious

I talk about how the world would be a better place if waifus existed IRL

I must try that one

dont know, I only compliment her tbh