Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you spend your wagecucking on?

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
There really isn’t much to spend money on as an incel. You don’t go out. You don’t vacation. All i spend it on are hookers and clothes. Wish there was more to work for than this.

Paying off school loans, going out with incel and some normie friends, buying gadgets

Driver licence and afterwards a car.

completing computer for HQ gaming so I can cope eternally

There really isn’t much to spend money on as an incel. You don’t go out. You don’t vacation. All i spend it on are hookers and clothes. Wish there was more to work for than this.
I don't wagecuck rn but I spend my money on food and alcohol tbh. I'm really obsessed with getting my stuff cheap so I plan my buyings a lot and always check the papers for good deals.

Food mostly. I spend about 400-500$ on food monthly.

cigs, booze, fast food (I'm skinny af), and video games. Ded srs. My only copes of living a life of isolation.

Mortgage, 401k, utilities, emergency savings, stocks, annual vacation to SEA. In that order then everything else with what’s left.

I want to buy a bmw, Rolex, a new gaming laptop before cyberpunk is released. But those are not essentials and I can live without them.

Cars and sometimes drugs.

cigs, booze, fast food (I'm skinny af), and video games. Ded srs. My only copes of living a life of isolation.
Are you incel or just a mentally ill doomer stereotype?

these are really boring answers and im depressed reading this knowing life has nothing to offer me

Next two things I want to get are Apple Watch and AirPods. But after I get them I will still be as miserable as ever.