Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you say to folks who say “ you only want the supermodel looking women”?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38652
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38652

Banned
-
What do you say to folks who say that’s the reason you can’t get a girl?

just say that i don't

Yes,I only want supermodel looking girls.

a slim girl with a cute face = "stop going after supermodels"

by their logic, the average white becky is a supermodel who is unrealistic and way out of your league

fuck those people, hope they get raped by blacks tbh

i don't, in fact i don't want "supermodels" at all, i prefer softer looking girls who don't cake on a shit ton of fakeup and dress like a whore, supermodels just look strange and unnatural to me and i have never been attracted to that

I tell them they’re correct and that I’ll give one of those less attractive foids hitting me up a chance

i don't, in fact i don't want "supermodels" at all, i prefer softer looking girls who don't cake on a shit ton of fakeup and dress like a whore, supermodels just look strange and unnatural to me and i have never been attracted to that

by their logic, the average white becky is a supermodel who is unrealistic and way out of your league

I tell them they’re correct and that I’ll give one of those less attractive foids hitting me up a chance
Based like me

Not even a cute face. Any non obese foid is considered to be out of the league of 90% of men jfl.

Almost all of the girls I've tried with have been below my own SMV.

In college some 1/10 autistic fat white foid wanted me. Call me volcel but I just couldn't look at her face.
I would do 4-5/10 becky with passing face and can be a little overweight but not white subhumans.
Normies want us to fuck the genetic trash. I would ER before I do that.

The fact that I've been turned down and had fat ugly women tell me why I'm not enough for them.

Also they want us to go with fat disgusting foids , hope they die

Also why are only women allowed to have high standards

Nobody who makes that retarded comment can ever point out where the ugly women who want incels are.

Even femcels don't want incels.

Just tell em, OK I'm a volcel so what? I don't bother femcels so quit bothering me

Even femcels don't want incels.
femcels dont exist before i dropped out of college there was a fugly barbarian subhuman autistic foid but she was still getting fucked by a simp at her amusement park job and wanted to monkeybranch to me but I would rahter rope than be seen with a subhuman barbarian autistic foid with subhuman phenotype.

Demanding a slim girl who is not physically deformed or crippled = "You only want supermodel women"
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: