Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you really want from women? Describe your ideal relationship.

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
What do you actually want from women? Do you want a string of one night stands? A fuck buddy? A wife that lives with you?

Personally, from so many years alone and building up so many independent copes and being alienated from normal relationships, I don't think the normie relationship pattern would even work for me. I don't want to text anyone about how their day was. I don't want anyone invading my space. I don't want to wake up when someone else wakes up or go to bed when they go to bed. I don't want to see a woman without makeup or with unshaven legs. Honestly, I wouldn't even want to fuck someone every day because it would take a lot of work and stress to make sure they're enjoying it too. I don't want to give away half my income for life so I don't want marriage.

The only thing I want is sex once or twice on weekends with maybe one dinner or movie date a week for company. I hate text/phone interactions so as little of that as possible.

I'm pretty sure only UltraChads can pull that off. Or you can get a simulation of it by paying hookers/SBs.

What about you? What do you want? How Chadded would you have to be to get it?

Last edited:
I want to have sex with an attractive foid every week.

Last edited:
I want to be able to fulfill any sexual or romantic act I want at any time, any place, with any person.

Realistically, a white and young girlfriend who at least pretended to love me well enough would make me very happy.

I want to be able to fulfill any sexual or romantic act I want at any time, any place, with any person.

lmao and I thought I was being unrealistic.

It's like you pulled the thoughts right out of my mind.

I'm the same way, a foid would just be another responsibility.

LIFE IS ALREADY difficult as is.. why would we want to make it even more harder just for 15 minutes of bed bouncing every now and then.

I just want foids for one thing, but unfortunately the looks threshold to get that has GOD DAM SKYROCKETTED to unrealistic heights.

cuddling till I fall asleep would be nice too.

cuddling till I fall asleep would be nice too.
right? with a rock hard boner pressed up against the foids leg. I always like that feeling in the morning when I want to piss but hold it in and press my penor up against the bed. Now imagine doing that to a foid with a boner instead of doing it to your bed with a hard piss filled cock.
Euphoria bro.

I agree though, I'd probably have to change my current daily routine up so much to make a relationship work with a foid. I don't think it'd be too hard if you're not in school though. I'd make it work for consistent sex and reciprocation of love from the femoid.

homecooked meals, not get cucked

daily sex, loves me, wont cuck me

right? with a rock hard boner pressed up against the foids leg. I always like that feeling in the morning when I want to piss but hold it in and press my penor up against the bed. Now imagine doing that to a foid with a boner instead of doing it to your bed with a hard piss filled cock.
Euphoria bro.
:feelsohh:

Have sex with someone who loves me for who I am. But since I can’t have that, here I am.

Sex every other day, enthusiastic blowjobs. Supportive, attuned, unconditional love and loyalty. Enjoyable conversation.

In an ideal relationship, I would find the girl physically attractive, she and I would enjoy each other's company, we would feel like we were on the same wavelength and conversation would flow, we would be content with meeting up once or twice a week and would pursue our own interests/activities outside the relationship and we would have sex on a semi-regular basis.

Too bad any kind of romantic relationship let alone an ideal one is no more than a pipe dream for me.

Netflix & chill

I don't know anymore. Maybe something like how the AI waifu interacts with the main character in Blade Runner 2049.

LinedExcellentIrishredandwhitesetter-max-1mb.gif

I want to be able to spawn every foid on earth willing to do everything for me, also switch between their ages like she is 25 so I can make her 14

she cooks,washes,works, and sucks my dick while I stay at home browsing this site and pretending to be an incel.

I want a virgin stacey that is faithful with me.

I want a foid that truly loves me. I don't care how much work she does or what ever she just has to show her love to me and want to do stuff with me. I really don't mind doing things with her I would just appreciate if she was outgoing and passionate about things. If I'm greedy I would say that she has to be smart and have similar interest and taste like me so we could share more but that isn't a requirement.

More than anything I want a girl that I can relate to, who is loyal to me, and who loves me, or at least pretends to reasonably well. While I'm not sure what I want would be exactly as I imagine it to be, at least then I would be motivated, and wouldn't feel completely worthless. While I do want sex, I've just become so detached from the idea that it doesn't even seem real to me anymore, my main fantasy is to cuddle with a girl who actually wants to be with me.

As for any standards, I just want my looksmatch. But really so long as she isn't a landwhale or deformed, I don't think I'd care.

I want someone that's equal to me, then we just go through life as partners.

from now I dont think i want anything. I'm too far away from imagining having a gf.

I don't know how actual relationships work, but I would love to have someone to talk with, do things together.

What do you actually want from women? Do you want a string of one night stands? A fuck buddy? A wife that lives with you?

Personally, from so many years alone and building up so many independent copes and being alienated from normal relationships, I don't think the normie relationship pattern would even work for me. I don't want to text anyone about how their day was. I don't want anyone invading my space. I don't want to wake up when someone else wakes up or go to bed when they go to bed. I don't want to see a woman without makeup or with unshaven legs. Honestly, I wouldn't even want to fuck someone every day because it would take a lot of work and stress to make sure they're enjoying it too. I don't want to give away half my income for life so I don't want marriage.

The only thing I want is sex once or twice on weekends with maybe one dinner or movie date a week for company. I hate text/phone interactions so as little of that as possible.

I'm pretty sure only UltraChads can pull that off. Or you can get a simulation of it by paying hookers/SBs.

What about you? What do you want? How Chadded would you have to be to get it?
I Even don't want sex, i only want, validation, respect, loyalti and love

I want sexy time all the time

I realize that I will never have what I really want because femoids have rights. But if I could, I would like to have a woman to love like a wife without the risk of getting cucked because she's my property. Alternatively, also having sex without any commitment or divorce rape would be fine tbh.

when doesn't inceltears say anything about this type of thread? we're a bunch sweeties tbh:heart:

I just imagine taking my gf (if I had one) to the rocks bellow after the waterfall in my city and having a picnic and just enjoying the summer day while we tell eachother about ourselves and then me chiseling our names in the rock with a . After we could just don't talk and cuddle while I would sometimes whisper sweet things in her ear

:feelsbadman::feelscry:

A loving wife who will never leave me. That's all

We will do things we enjoy together, we will get high together, we’ll laugh about the same weird shit, and she’ll never leave me for Chad

A wife that lives with you
This.
Note: Im not a cuck.
I would like to act like a dog, she would beat me and dominate me daily and i would beg for mercy. After that we would watch anime, browse steam etc.

This.
Note: Im not a cuck.
I would like to act like a dog, she would beat me and dominate me daily and i would beg for mercy. After that we would watch anime, browse steam etc.
Lol.

She would cuck you bro. Irregardless if you wanted her to or not. Females naturally crave to be dominated by alpha chads.

Lol.

She would cuck you bro. Irregardless if you wanted her to or not. Females naturally crave to be dominated by alpha chads.
She is the ideal girl that i developed in my mind. Yeah man, its impossible to find a girl like this.

I want a girl I´m physically attracted to, preferably somewhat quiet and introverted. I want her to be submissive, too.

The chance of finding a shy submissive girl is literally zero in the West.

m8 that some hard fucking question and the worst part, it shouldn't be :feelscry:

I just want a relationship where she doesn't judge me for the things I do and how I am as a person, enjoys the same shit as me, enjoys listening to lyrical rap music just much as I do. Also she gotta be a goddess at vidya. But you know, that'll never happen.

A young woman I can have fun with and depend on and trust and contributes positively to my life.

To mean something to someone.

I can’t see myself fucking around with one night stands in way too high inhib. I want A long term partner/wife, that is:

Supportive
Non-argumentative
Non-judgemental
Doesn’t have this need to “hang out with her grrlz” on weekends

I need enthusiastic sex whenever I want it, which is constantly. At least 1 hour of sex a day. I also need a variety of girls, who are excited about my every perverse idea. I want a girl to be touching my cock constantly, and have complete access to her body at all times.

And I cannot have responsibility.