Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you really think of r/incelexit?

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Title.
Cope overload in that sub.

Virgin but no longer incel :smonk:

They either become a second IT, a gathering place for trannies and incels in denial who spend time there while trying to pretend as if they're not just a step above us on the social ladder, or if they indeed become a genuine support group for genuine incels, they will be banned anyway.

They start with good intentions but turn into classic idiot ensemble of people trying to unlearn the basic facts about humans, no matter their coating just so they can escape the banhammer of the trannies over at reddit. The idiots over at r/exredpill can write shit like these to cope:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/exredpill/comments/pm5l7u/hypergamy_is_in_decline_lol_data_and_studies/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/exredpill/comments/ppoj48/hypergamy_is_in_decline_part_2_data_and_studies/

There are more idiosyncrasies there to laugh at. I guess you can find something similar over at r/incelexit too. They are in the same vein after all.

it's full of coping incels. the non-incels there are just assholes/IT in disguise

Don't go on soydit

By the title I can already deduce that it's about a bunch of incels in denial coping

wont change your face if you go to r/incelexit

Coping overdose, full of IT tards trying to "save" incels also demonizing and gaslighting them with bluepilled ideas, and it’s full of incels who were never really blackpilled in the first place, and just wants to cope

:feelsLSD: I'm so jealous of all the sex they are having with hot young women.

:feelsLSD: I'm so jealous of all the sex they are having with hot young women.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They just found the exit door from the limbo we are in bro. Just take a shower and the bad smell will be gone from your body and you will be able to smell the exit from inceldom that comes from lack of showers. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tera fucking cope overload. JFL

Last edited:
Coping overdose, full of IT tards trying to "save" incels also demonizing and gaslighting them with bluepilled ideas, and it’s full of incels who were never really blackpilled in the first place, and just wants to cope

Shit is awfull i dont use reddit but for what you guys post here seems to be a a cesspool full of concentrated cope of a purity if 99%