Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you read? and do you write?

Your Favorite Genre

• Fantasy

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Science fiction

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Western

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Romance

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Thriller

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Mystery

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detective

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Dystopia

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Other…

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
What is your favorite literary genres and the specific books you really liked that you have read over and over again and their authors?
And have you ever tried to write a short story or perhaps a whole novel? If yes, did you shared it and what were the opinions of those who have read your writings?

didnt read one word
didnt write one word

Read Wikipedia pages to learn more. I am mentally disabled so it helps. Read textbooks for school

Teachers always mired my longer pieces of writings ngl. Outside of school I tried some poetry too and some general writing.

And when it comes to reading, I've always mired Russian literature.

I can't read or write

I read Incels.co and write on incels.co

I ve written a lot of short stories.

Simetimes i write poetry.

I like to read the Bible and the Talmud. I'm not religious but it's interesting. Also, like to read classical Russian stuff.

i read based novels and meditation books.

I like literary fiction and fantasy the most. My favourtie books are actually a mix of those two genres (like Gene Wolfe or Le Guin novels). I also started to read a lot of Japanese literature recently, and so far it's been great. I love how calm and whimsical it is, kind of like magical realism novels, but much more calm, comfy, retrospective. My favourite author of all time is definitely Borges though, I would recommend him to anyone.

I like reading anything as long as it has something to do with science, as in actual science, not science fiction. Books on theories, you know.

I used to read lots of erotic stories before I went on nofap

Too demotivated to read

pretty much anything by Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky.

I read newspapers most days. I haven't read a book in years.

Anything just not romance :feelstrash:

I used to read alot. Reads me. XD

i've been reading brave new world

my brain doesnt work like that i have about zero urge to read a book and too stupid to write and have no urge to do that either. being low iq is terrible.

Non-fiction only

Mostly read fantasy, read a bit of sci fi and mystery too. Don't write.

i read manifestos

Nothing beats a good mystery story

reading is mostly useless once you've read a substantial amount of books mostly because it just becomes an ordeal for entertainment at that point and not actually learning new things

i've noticed books written by foids are completely useless because they are essentially a projection of foid fantasies on endless repetition