Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what do you prefer?

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
have superman powers or find a girl who loves you for life?

Last edited:
Superpowers. Then all the girls will want me.

These "what do you prefer" threads are getting annoying.

obviously superman, i don't give a fuck about a whores "love"

Unlimited Money and looks

The latter. However if i would have the "power" to become a LOTR elf i would rather choose that. To live over 10000 years would be total lifefuel, even as an incel.

Your avi makes me laugh so hard every time I see it :feelskek: poor kid
obviously superman, i don't give a fuck about a whores "love"
This, sadly most here are so enslaved to "female validation" and "muh love" that they'd give up literally millions of dollars for it.

Superman powers, then you can easily change things. You'd be a nuclear option for any country out there. Meaning countries would kiss your a** to have you on there side. You would have money and women. That and you can voice yourself for support of incels. Model myself after Omni-man more then superman.

I don't know what I'd be doing with Superman's powers. I can already fly places when I need to and the heaviest things I need to lift are at the gym anyway.

I'd like to be able to read minds. That's by far the best superpower.

This, sadly most here are so enslaved to "female validation" and "muh love" that they'd give up literally millions of dollars for it.
Jeff Bezos gave up 36 billion (36000 million) dollars to be with a 50 year old twice divorced adulteress mother of two.
There's diminishing returns to money in terms of how much it can make you happy.

Last edited: