Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you need to intimidationmaxx?

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
I obviously won't get laid, but the liberty of doing whatever the fuck I want (That harms LITERALLY nobody) without being a subject of judgemental mockery by NT sadists is priceless to me. Height and physical strength seem like obvious requirements. What else?

Hunter eyes would probably help

Not being skinny is essential. I'm going to caloriemaxx as much as possible and lift heavy objects until normgroids evaluate my perceived fighting success as being a threat to them.

Height and physical strength seem like obvious requirements. What else?
Those are the only traits you need. No one starts shit with a 6'7" man with a massive frame.

Dont be a manlet

Frame and height.

I obviously won't get laid, but the liberty of doing whatever the fuck I want (That harms LITERALLY nobody) without being a subject of judgemental mockery by NT sadists is priceless to me. Height and physical strength seem like obvious requirements. What else?
Tall large frame take roids bloatmaxx and get tatted up gg.

At least 6'2" + naturally strong frame (gymcelling/roiding up a weak frame won't work)

Carry a GUN!!

At least 6'0, good frame and a solid brow ridge.

Learn how to throw good punches, maybe take up some boxing, try to get a bit resistant to pain, try to keep yourself bulky but also a bit lean and train some "punching" strenght (forgot how it was called, look it up at the internet and how to train it). Also, lowinhibitmax, it helps not to overthing anything when things escalate. And don't listen to any "u inkwell so u shouldn't/can't", all of this things can be trained and its better to be a strong loser rather than weak loser. It will be hard, but you should start seeing effects after month or two if you will be systematic.

I look like fag, impossible to intimidatemaxx

You don't need to intimidationmaxx.

Just lift regularly and take up martial arts, like boxing and wrestling.

intimidationmaxxing without actually knowing what you are doing is dangerous, op.

"fuck you" money.

Definitely being tall and good frame.

Be me

8e44d54bd2ae1193cc35a22599696aa5.jpg

Be tall and/or dark JFL. One of the only advantages to being curry. This one stupid bitch at the grocery store accused me of stealing (for no logical reason), took two steps in her direction to talk to her and she ran away

Wearing a dark hoodie when foids are about at night scares the fuck out of them.

The first thing you need is height.

The second thing is physical abilities (good at fighting, running, good stamina, strenght, etc.)

And third thing is voice.

Backing up intimidation with actual technique wouldnt hurt either

Tattoos first and foremost. Women like bad boys.

Wear tank tops to show of your muscles (and tattoos) AFTER you get buff.

Wear gold chains around your neck and on pants to look gangster.

intimidationmaxxing without actually knowing what you are doing is dangerous, op.
I'd much rather perish in a fight than silently endure mockery like a bitch.

Carry an AK and scream allahu akbar :feelsthink:

start bloatmaxxing. you have to live it!

Just completely lose your mind; this means getting your head kicked in or some shit but keep rising each time. Everybody is scared of a madman who won't stay down.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back