Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you need to have a loyal quality relationship with your looksmatch?

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
It seems like we over analyze everything yet PLENTY of social Normies are out there dating their looksmatch or even better. While we are sitting on our asses here insisting males must date down in 2018

Something doesn’t add up

Could it be all this inceldom has rotted our brains?

And by “loyal” I just mean at least the first 6 months. After that most relationships are shit anyway and people cheat just out of boredom

Last edited:
Be a billionaire living under Islamic law

Plane ticket to Tokyo and job in Japan.

the 80/20 rule isnt real we're just the bottom of the barrel shit and we say that to cope. we all have at least one massive problem causing our inceldom that we either can't fix or don't want to fix because it's too much hard work.

the 80/20 rule isnt real we're just the bottom of the barrel shit and we say that to cope. we all have at least one massive problem causing our inceldom that we either can't fix or don't want to fix because it's too much hard work.

Ya bro ur right its no longer 80/20 its 99/1

that's bullshit because like OP pointed out, there's lots of average looking men that get relationships with their looksmatch or better

that's bullshit because like OP pointed out, there's lots of average looking men that get relationships with their looksmatch or better

I refuse to believe that

Cope
Tbh

And by “loyal” I just mean at least the first 6 months. After that most relationships are shit anyway and people cheat just out of boredom
What screwed definition of loyal is that. 6 months is literally NOTHING but a waste of time.
If you are not planning for a relationship that leads to marriage and to last for an eternity you can just pump and dump that fucking hoe. And if you yourself can not stay loyal for longer than 6 months just off yourself, man.

You need to looksmax 3 PSL point above her

What screwed definition of loyal is that. 6 months is literally NOTHING but a waste of time.
If you are not planning for a relationship that leads to marriage and to last for an eternity you can just pump and dump that fucking hoe. And if you yourself can not stay loyal for longer than 6 months just off yourself, man.
I want consistent sex for awhile and then onto the next one. I don’t believe in long term relationships working

I want consistent sex for awhile and then onto the next one. I don’t believe in long term relationships working
Then people like you should just start friendship+. Its that mentality that contributes to the society we have right now: Man and Woman are at fault for not taking relationships as serious as 70 years ago.

Im not a religioucel but a relationship should be founded on loyalty and have the goal of marriage everything else is degeneracy

Looksmaxxing of course

I agree. A lot of widely accepted views on here are cope. Not a cope to prevent saying that we are subhumans, but a cope to avoid saying how fucked the world is and how poorly most foids choose. People would rather say they are hideous than to say that women are evil and love evil for evil's sake. Only evil men get GFs. I see 1/10 men (uglier honestly) with 10/10 women. They're just evil. That's all there is to it. Evil, short, sniveling, creepy, cowardly, hideous, low-IQ retards get the hottest girls I've seen in my life, and have 3somes with them. I've fucking seen it (not sex, but 3-way gropefests in public). It's pure suifuel and needs to fucking stop.