Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do you if the FBI knock on your door

LetTheWorldBurn

LetTheWorldBurn

Banned
-
do you hide, call your lawyer. do you just lie to the agents.

I'd probably kill myself. It's game over if the FBI gets you.

not even wait after court?
There is no court with the FBI. The Constitution doesn't protect you against these types of people. You'll disappear forever and since we're subhumans, no one will remember besides your family maybe. Of course they'll just use the thing from Men in Black to erase their memories.

To answer your question, you don't open the door.

There is no court with the FBI. The Constitution doesn't protect you against these types of people. You'll disappear forever and since we're subhumans, no one will remember besides your family maybe. Of course they'll just use the thing from Men in Black to erase their memories.

To answer your question, you don't open the door.
lol wait seriously no court case with the FBI damn

my internet just went down. are they watching me. over for paranoidcels

I know my rights. I know I've done no crimes.

I'd answer the door and tell them I'm not a fucking narc and REEE in their faces.

And film it all for you great people

Take their guns and go ER on them

Just live in a van bro.

Bring me some spicy chips from the 7-11 FBIcels. Ded srs. A muffu hungry.

I would probably give them a very NPCesque answer like "I haven't made catgirls yet, please come back later".

I'd ask them wtf they are doing in Finland

tell them just a minute then run out the back door and go incognito for life bro

I'd ask them what are they doing in China territory and if they want some tap water.

They can't. I don't live in the jewnited states of americunts

How bad is Chinese tap water?
Unfiltered wise, pretty bad. That stuff is poison. Fitliered water is as clean as it get, although I'm not entirely sure.

We generally boil our water before drinking.

It would be exciting to say the least

Unfiltered wise, pretty bad. That stuff is poison. Fitliered water is as clean as it get, although I'm not entirely sure.

We generally boil our water before drinking.
wait,do you live in PRC bro ?

I’m not committing any crimes so.

Jump from the balcony ASAP. I ain't getting back at psych ward.

If the FBI knocks at your door right now, you have two options, they take you or you kill yourself, and if you don't own a gun realistically it's the first option only

Detonate the C4 foundation that was built under my entire neighborhood

Government agencies largely operate like gangs if they have enough dirt on you and you're not a public figure.
They ARE gangs. Just like the police.

idk man. probably just ask them to go away from my house because american feds dont have permission to arrest me in germany

Do whatever they say

Open the trapdoor so they fall into the shit-covERed punji stick pit with all the other salesmen.

I wouldnt be worried if i didnt do anything thats considered an offense

Don't worry, we don't knock.

I would probably be scared ngl.

I'd tell them to go fuck themselves

i dont have a lawyer but they have to have a warrant if they want to come in so i'll just politely shut the door. if they continue to press me ill tell them to go fuck off.

oh and im a loser so i'll probably answer the door naked just to piss them off.
if they just want to talk to me they will quickly find out that im very stupid and dont actually know any of you or have any friends and am actually as much of a loser IRL as i say i am. they might even feel sorry and wish me a good day and leave of their own volition.

confuse them by making autistic hand signs then punch them in the balls and dab on em :dab: