Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you hate the most about being an incel?

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
Besides the obvious lack of services a foid could bestow upon you?

Depressing knowledge

The loneliness.

Anger that I feel sometimes

78980n

I use it to cool myself down

Being a loser my entire life shit on and having no control over it no acceptance no understanding it’s all cope fuck normies they are dumb people (people I do not like).

Knowing that I will be an ugly loser until death.

Not being tall enough to reach the rope section.

she ghosted me
Then why do you still care about her? She wanted, your money, she got it and now no longer needs it. Even if she did care about you. She's going to move on, find normal work, fuck chads and settle down. What's the point of her messaging you while your feelings for her wont fade and she's already with someone?

Being short and being treated like shit by society and foids

I don't really mind for the time being

Not having friends

Being treated as a subhuman by everyone I meet

Besides the obvious lack of services a foid could bestow upon you?
both male and females hate me.I have never cuddled with someone who isn't my mom(who has betrayed me several times btw).I have probably gotten spit in my food several times by foids just because i am incredibly ugly.i sometimes feel incredibly lonely in this world filled with despair.the list goes on and on.

The isolation. Even around other people, you have to act and lie in order to not get shoved into full pariah status. Even if you can talk to people, you know they don't respect you because of your height and face, and even if they did, they wouldn't if they knew we knew what we do.