Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What do you hate most about w**en?

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
Here's a short list of reasons as to why I despise female humanoid organisms:

1. Duplicity

Foids clearly chase after men that they're physically attracted to. We have countless stories from bitches themselves, and mountains of evidence in addition to common sense. Yet, when asked, these fucking cunts never fail to spout their "personality" nonsense. Put simply, they say one thing and do another.

I fucking hate w****.

2. Non-existent self-awareness

Foids do things and seemingly aren't aware of their actions. For example, sending IOIs to Chads. When asked about why she did, she'll often remark, "OMG TEE HEE, I didn't even know I was doing it."

I. Fucking. Hate. w****.

3. Blindness to their privilege

Never at any point in history has it been easier to be a w**an. And yet, all they do is complain about problems that they either made themselves in the first place (such as their myriad relationship problems), or are completely imaginary, but because society automatically caters to w****(the ultimate sign of privilege...we know this because when arguments for white privilege come up, they use the exact same arguments...w**** automatically get the benefit of the doubt, just as whites do) THEY GET AWAY WITH IT AND ARE TAKEN SERIOUSLY FOR IT. Being a wo**n means having more endless dating options, and judging by FDS, complaining that people aren't spending enough money on you. Still, this doesn't stop them from being the eternal victim despite having EVERYTHING handed to them.

I fucking hate w****.

4. Virtue signaling

This is a wo***'s best friend. W**** are the masters of virtue signaling. A classic example is where a foid will tell you, "you're attractive" despite no real evidence to support that statement. If you were really and truly attractive, then you would successfully attract women. W**** think that words are just as good as actions, which is why they see no fault or anything wrong with virtue signaling. Another classic example? BLM in the streets, KKK in the sheets.

I fucking hate w****.

5. Gaslighting

"Sex isn't everything"
"You're not entitled to sex"
"A relationship won't solve your problems"
"Sex is overrated"
"You're alone because of your toxic attitude, not your looks"
"Looks don't matter"
"I'm with my boyfriend because of his personality, it just so happens...."
"I've dated short guys, ethnic guys, it just so happens that my boy friend is a tall white guy though"
<insert trite cliche or platitude that has no basis in reality here>

I fucking hate w**en.

I fucking hate w**en.

I fucking hate w**en.

I fucking hate w**en.

Last edited:
How most of them treat me as if I am not human

This. Also their hypocrisy.
Tbh I don't really care that foids are hypocrites because it doesn't affect me. Their bitchy attitudes and behavior however, do

Virtue signaling and hypocrisy

how they treat sub8 non NT men