Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you hate most about toilets?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
For me it’s probably how manipulative they are. They get whatever the fuck they want and turn men against each other. They hate men. They only use men to get what they want. They want to control the world and suppress men as much a as possible

Deception being their normal mode of living. Their looks are fake, fake personalities, leading naiive men on, etc. There isn't a single authentic thing about them.

there virtue signalling, when they think they have a diffrent personality to any other foid

I like toilets. Never flooded on me. Takes my waste without question or talking back to me. Always there when I need it, whether it's indoors or in nature.
I like the toilet.

Foids though. Foids can piss off.

They always try and run away once they spot me.

It's just like hey, I'm faster than you, you're just delaying the inevitable, stop running you bitch.

You get me?

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

That they explore areas new to them only to find a bunch of orbiters and fuck chads. Which they surely get.

The fact that they shame and mock men for things we can't control. Like our Face, Height, Race, Dick, etc

Their stupidity, their humor, their stupid laugh, their complete lack of understanding how privileged they are, their weakness

How arrogant they are, even the lowest level foids. They have been given unlimited power by soyciety.

they use their over inflated self worth and entitlement to get what they want, usually by manipulation and financial means

That my mind is attracted to them

How priviliged they are, and yet, still claim to be the victims of a patriarchal society.

I hate the pedestal they are on

I'm just jelly that it's literally irrelevant how they look because they have a hole. That and they can never understand what it's like not to play life on recruit mode all the time.

Also that they feel superior to every man and can judge him openly based only off of his performance with the opposite sex. Like, if I'm a ugly manlet I cannot voice my opinion especially if I criticize women's behavior in general.

Their stupidity, their humor, their stupid laugh, their complete lack of understanding how privileged they are, their weakness
How arrogant they are, even the lowest level foids. They have been given unlimited power by soyciety.
they use their over inflated self worth and entitlement to get what they want, usually by manipulation and financial means
How priviliged they are, and yet, still claim to be the victims of a patriarchal society.
Highest IQ

Basically said it all.

Gotta say that total lack of the realization that they can do anything and modern soysciety always forgives them as the victim. If they are stupid whores they are victims. if men buy their bodies - which they were even trashier to 'sell' in the first place, which men could never do - they are victims.

Foids have little deeper value. I've met a few that felt on the level of men (usually non-hostile academic lesbians) but usually most foids are just the most primitive of mind and body. Just seem unstable and full of fakery and make-up is a huge part of that.

For me it’s probably how manipulative they are. They get whatever the fuck they want and turn men against each other. They hate men. They only use men to get what they want. They want to control the world and suppress men as much a as possible

I hate how their words and actions are almost always contradictory.

How they get off on men being violent assholes.

How completely out of touch they ALL are with reality, yet they feel the need to pontificate as if "truth" is more than a 5-letter word to them.

I hate how they take their high SMV for granted and try to portray themselves as victims in any given situation.

I hate how they view men as a hierarchy of looks, which a large part of it is immutable, and judge morality and personality on looks alone.

I hate how malleable their own morality and personalities are, where it will always mirror that of the most attractive guy in their immediate thoughts.

I hate how ugly they truly are, both looks-wise as well as personality-wise, when compared to fictional versions.

I hate how they're so lazy, that they'd rather make an entire movement about how "fat kweens are beautiful and Chad should let landwhales into his harem too" than do a single pushup and stop eating jelly donuts all day.

I hate how bland and lacking in substance their sense of "humor" is.

And yet, despite all these flaws, they're viewed as the end-all-be-all of male happiness, and if you don't have one, you're automatically a terrible person and loser whose ideas and opinions should be dismissed on the spot.

They're physically weaker.
They're far less intelligent.
They're two faced, never telling the truth or efficient with their words.
They're mostly ugly and lie with makeup and hair modifications.
The age poorly.
They're very immature and are prone to outbursts.
Very passive-aggressive and petty. Can harbor spite and grudges for the rest of their lives.
Immensely sensitive and fragile.
Their vaginas supposedly can smell really, really foul and the ordor is incredibly powerful. Like a rotting corpse.
They bleed out of their vaginas, during this time they act supremely irrational.
Their self image is grossly unrealistic.
Their vaginas can look foul, especially if the labia minor and hymen is damaged.
They're hypersexual and very ravenous, nothing can ever satisfy them and they're into extreme fetishes. Hedonists really.
Inconsiderant of others. Only "Me me me me."

I don't hate toilets today although I'm feeling hippy-ish

The fact that they're completely useless outside of pleasuring Chad and giving birth.

I hate the arrogance they have especially ugly foids who think they are better than me even though we probably are looks matched they feel like the deserve something better

Why a bitch gotta lie?