Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you hate most about normies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
Question is in the title

Normie unculture. And incel normies (normies who ugly and technically incels, but with normie mind) are no better than regular normies

That they exist

Their double standards.

the way they act is so annoying to me, they always seem fake in a way

The fact that they have to shit on others to have any value themselves. Their arrogance has been off the charts for some years to impress m'lady.

oh boy there is too many to note

1. most of them believe that working for "little prizes" is meaningful by itself.
2. most of them have huge ego's but no skills or interests. (i do admire their work ethic, tho)
3. all of their advice boils down to meaningless tropes. none of it is based on experience
4. nigger loving, rap listening, human trashbins with 0 culture
5. "but its liek ughhhhh"

A whole circle of shitting on others. When they have a need to put someone down because some other normie put them down.

Last edited:
I hate everything about them equally

their clean shirts

That they have normal lives and I don't

every experience comes naturally to them and they get to enjoy themselves with no second thought . while I feel like everything in my life is artificial and made for the sole purpose of agonising me.

They live in the moment. I'm always tormented by what could've been and what will be

Literally everything about them

Their loudness and how they gossip about anyone who is different than them. I also hate their hypocrisy, they donate money to mental health charities then they bully people with mental illnesses.

Mainly the way they react to stuff I say. They give me weird looks and put on this whole virtue signaling “scared” act. Also how condescending so many of them are to me

Their Penis size. Average should be 2cm.

It seems in this thread, that the most hated things in common about normies is how they live in their own worlds, their own bubbles, their own echo chambers. Just look at discord, they have a very small circle of friends. Communities are now more tightly-knitted.

Back then, there were different opinions and if you didn't agree with it, there would be flame wars. Now people can filter out opinions all together.

@Dregster666 thoughts?

mah nigga I need you to roast Napoleon de LARPer
Imagine getting called a cuck by this little faggot
20200512 133928

Just lol at looking like this, 35 yrs old 10 yrs ago, broke and hoping to enjoy teen pussy for free with that subhuman form of standing as a male.

Imagine this hillbilly clown hitting on your 19 yr old agematched foid :feelskek: in 2020 :lul:

Imagine getting called a cuck by this little faggot
View attachment 256955

Just lol at looking like this, 35 yrs old 10 yrs ago, broke and hoping to enjoy teen pussy for free with that subhuman form of standing as a male.

Imagine this hillbilly clown hitting on your 19 yr old agematched foid :feelskek: in 2020 :lul:
Seriously why is he not banned already. You and a few others already exposed him as a larp.

Their blatant disregard for chickens'.

Seriously why is he not banned already. You and a few others already exposed him as a larp.
Seems like the mods like to have him as the village idiot on here

Normie unculture. And incel normies (normies who ugly and technically incels, but with normie mind) are no better than regular normies
Is there Incel normies on this forum

I noticed lot of them tend to be backstabbers for popularity tbh

Nothing really, they have sex so that kinda pisses me off. Maybe also following trends just to fit in

That they exist

Lack of self awareness

Normies have very low emotional iq. They are assholes.

their entire existence

The fact that they have to shit on others to have any value themselves. Their arrogance has been off the charts for some years to impress m'lady.
Also that they are delusional. They think they have a lot in common with Chads. They have no sense of reality