Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you guys think of the Columbine shooters?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Honestly it depends on which one you're talking about.

I read Dylan Klebold's journal in its entirety and I feel pretty bad for him and I can heavily relate with him. He talks in it a lot about how no girls like him and how he's an outcast, and he apparently wanted to express his love for this girl he liked but he just couldn't.

Eric Harris just seemed like some edgy kid gone AWOL, but there are a couple parts of his journal where I can relate with him, especially where he talks about moving so many different times and always having to start out from the "bottom of the food chain." That one was fucking deep. I've moved 7 times to three different states and five different locations within the past 11 years. Every time I'd make friends, I'd have to move away from them.

They seem to be proof that dark triadmaxxing works, considering how many foids there are that got wet over their ultraviolence and high T.

their brains were jumbled up but in different ways like you said

I don't know much about them but they are based ngl

Women and chads caused it
full

They seem to be proof that dark triadmaxxing works, considering how many foids there are that got wet over their ultraviolence and high T.
Honestly they were decent enough looking to begin with. From their fashion and how they look, they would probably have e-girl orbiters if they were teens in this current year.

Angry teenagers.
I sympathize more with Eric than with Dylan.
Dylan was a pretty social person, he had more friends than Eric did.
Eric also had Pectus Excavatum which made him get bullied in gym class, I can relate to it because I've also had surgery due to a heart condition when I was a baby and now I have this huge scar on my chest that people used to point out.
Honestly they were decent enough looking to begin with. From their fashion and how they look, they would probably have e-girl orbiters if they were teens in this current year.
And yes I agree with this, although there is legit video proof of Eric being ignored and rejected by a female ( She's is a borderline stacy though ).
Not to mention Dylan was extremely tall.

they were based, i still wanna see those basement tapes

Just two angry white teenagers looking to make history

Too bad buddy boyo, they were destroyed.
There were many instructions on how to get guns, hide guns, build bombs, etc. in there.
Although it wouldn't be helpful since their big bombs failed to detonate. :feelskek:
Just two angry white teenagers looking to make history
Eric: "I wanna leave a last impression on the world."

They are overrated.

I drank a beer or 6 in the outdoor sports bleachers of that school. Near the running track... Bon temps! 'Mi!

I wanna see the tapes too. From the transcript, it sounds interesting.
too bad buddy boyo, they were destroyed.
I heard that there are copies of them in the FBI's possession, but apparently the original ones did get destroyed. There's only transcripts of it.

Dylan was tall.he was just unwilling to date/fuck fat women

/s :soy:

I heard that there are copies of them in the FBI's possession, but apparently the original ones did get destroyed. There's only transcripts of it.
I doubt the FBI will ever release them anyways.

Here's a very good video with the 911 call with subtitles.
The second audio clip had been recorded by one of the parents who was called in to listen to the calls.

I doubt the FBI will ever release them anyways.

Here's a very good video with the 911 call with subtitles.
The second audio clip had been recorded by one of the parents who was called in to listen to the calls.

Damn I've never heard that one before. Frightening shit.

They be drippin, swag as fuck ngl

i used to be obsessed with them ngl

Same here, but I still kind of am. Morbid curiosity I guess.
I suggest getting into Vladislav Roslyakov, he's the Russian equivalent of them.
He killed 21 in Kerch, Crimea, Russia.
There's CCTV and he had an online presence.

Vladis

Tumblr pmbjiv4yzQ1vq78az 1280

Latest

Last edited:
Eh, Eric was into natural selection and annihilating all disgraces to humanity, but Dylan felt rejected and cast out by everyone

Eric also had Pectus Excavatum which made him get bullied in gym class, I can relate to it because I've also had surgery due to a heart condition when I was a baby and now I have this huge scar on my chest that people used to point out.
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:Chad
8e5642_5490046.jpg

Or they'd be fuckin skinny drug addicted sad/goth girls in this current year

+RIP for the dead

Foreign kid:Crying under a table
American kid:First time huh
this song is good but sad at the same time

They some crazy ass whiteboys nigga ngl