Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you guys think of Stoicism?

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
I find that Stoicism was for a while, the new version of Redpilled Hamza BS repacked into some cringe ancient wisdom gimmick

You could go online right now and I am willing to bet that the redpilled gymcopers that think lifting will fix all their problems, think roman statues telling them "don't care bro" is valid advice

but under all that redpilled junk, i think there are aspects to stoicism that are based if they are being retooled into some cringe propaganda by redpilled grifters and gym monkeys

i am a whitepilled stoic lone wolf sigma male (rarest type of male)

Just another thing to gaslight men into not thinking or feeling anything.

I think solipsism is a better philosophy for incels.
Stoicism is impossible in a world where you’re defeated and everything is soul crushing.

Its cope. Muh just be emotionless bro

I definitely follow this aspect of stoicism that most things in life aren't in your control and the only thing that you can control is your own mind so by focusing what you can control is a solid advice for anyone really

"Stoicism" is foid worship.

It’s a massive pretension

I used to think positively about it, but now I just view it as a cope, and it being overhyped.

Then again in real life no one cares to hear about your struggles with inceldom or loneliness in general, so it's usually better to keep it to yourself, and it's unlikely people wouldn't understand, sympathize or show some empathy with you. Even if they pretend to care, you'll just be left unsatisified.

Last edited:
It's a gigantic cope, as is the case with most philosophies.

It's a hell of a cope philosophy and I even argue that stupid way of thinking is what allowed to foids to become so emblazoned to the demons they are nowadays.

'muh be emotionless normiefags cling to this philosophy like flies on shit to deal with their Jezebel Wives/Girlfriends

i am a whitepilled stoic lone wolf sigma male (rarest type of male)
Kek.

Overall stoicism is the philosophy of cucks, an ideology that leds to fucking Roman Emperor to sit in cuck chair.

If someone does something bad to you, you should take revenge, and even if you dont have the power now, you should take it years later.

You shouldnt just say "it is what it is" to everything.

From what I’ve seen it’s just a stupid little LARP for normie “redpiller” types who unironically use Wojak memes.

Massive cope that causes you to be emotionless

Marcus Aurelius wasn't so stoic when he got cucked by a gladiator

Terrorism is better than stoicism.

It's a gigantic cope, as is the case with most philosophies.
All philosophies I know are cope, with the exception of Schopenhauer's who described the world as the worst possible world: if the world were even worse than it really is, then it would simply cease to exist.

As to religion, I like gnosticism, which asserts the world was not created by an almighty, omnipotent, omniscient, loving God but by a malicious Demiurge.

I find that Stoicism was for a while, the new version of Redpilled Hamza BS repacked into some cringe ancient wisdom gimmick

You could go online right now and I am willing to bet that the redpilled gymcopers that think lifting will fix all their problems, think roman statues telling them "don't care bro" is valid advice

but under all that redpilled junk, i think there are aspects to stoicism that are based if they are being retooled into some cringe propaganda by redpilled grifters and gym monkeys
Being stoic is a slave trait/abused dog trait

I definitely follow this aspect of stoicism that most things in life aren't in your control and the only thing that you can control is your own mind so by focusing what you can control is a solid advice for anyone really
Yeah this is good. Lots of stoicism has been hijacked and Stoicism isn't so much a cope as it is a mindset and points you forward into making things better.

My only true Philosophy is hymen BREAKER in Geneva convention PLayarc in video game of choice

Everything else is a waste of time.

All philosophies I know are cope, with the exception of Schopenhauer's who described the world as the worst possible world: if the world were even worse than it really is, then it would simply cease to exist.

As to religion, I like gnosticism, which asserts the world was not created by an almighty, omnipotent, omniscient, loving God but by a malicious Demiurge.
Arthur Schopenhauer was right about all Things, including women

It's a hell of a cope philosophy and I even argue that stupid way of thinking is what allowed to foids to become so emblazoned to the demons they are nowadays.

'muh be emotionless normiefags cling to this philosophy like flies on shit to deal with their Jezebel Wives/Girlfriends
Invest on out new stoic SHITCOIN today!!!

A cowardly philosophy that deludes individuals into believing that they can somehow overcome nature by simply ignoring it. It’s literally just cope

It reminds me of the typical “no one loves me I’m the joker” type dude

Schopenhauer's who described the world as the worst possible world: if the world were even worse than it really is, then it would simply cease to exist.
Schopenhauer and the rest of the philosophical pessimists get a pass.

Arthur Schopenhauer was right about all Things, including women
Well said. Quote:

You need only observe the kind of attention women bestow upon a concert, an opera, or a play—the childish simplicity, for example, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks excluded women from their theatres they were quite right in what they did; at any rate you would have been able to hear what was said upon the stage. In our day, besides, or in lieu of saying, Let a woman keep silence in the church, it would be much to the point to say Let a woman keep silence in the theatre. This might, perhaps, be put up in big letters on the curtain.

Well said. Quote:

You need only observe the kind of attention women bestow upon a concert, an opera, or a play—the childish simplicity, for example, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks excluded women from their theatres they were quite right in what they did; at any rate you would have been able to hear what was said upon the stage. In our day, besides, or in lieu of saying, Let a woman keep silence in the church, it would be much to the point to say Let a woman keep silence in the theatre. This might, perhaps, be put up in big letters on the curtain.

You are a Hee ho! postmaxx male
IMG 1688

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back