Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you guys think of religion?

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Do you think its gigacope?

Islam is the truth
Allahu Akbar

It's a cope. No religion for your face.

It's gigacope and most people just believe in a God to try to benefit themselves.
By that I mean praying only when they need an A on a test or to win the lottery or someshit.

Why? Whats your reasoning
My reasoning is that the universe couldn’t come out of nothing there has to be a cause for everything and that cause is god

I think Germanic Paganism is kinda interesting learning a little bit about it from Varg Vikernes. I would still consider myself an atheist though currently. It is a cope, but I think spirituality could be a good cope if you can really get into it.

I think that I should not bother myself with them because they are beyond our reasoning scope. On the other hand I do feel like exploring the spiritual aspect of your life can be a great benefit if you force and shape your journey in a certain way, so that you grow as a person and observe life from all its perspectives. Life is like an apple, when we hold it in our hands we can only see one side of it but it exists as a whole and impacts this world as a whole.

We will never know the truth about life. No matter how deep you search for it, this is knowledge that is beyond our reach. Perhaps for a reason or maybe none at all.

I rather focus on what works. Human mind is a powerful tool. So is imagination and objectification of your internal desires. Symbolism and omens work because they reflect on our psychic and subconsciously shape our mind. When you pray the point is not the prayer itself, you could as well jump in circles while singing some nigga wigga song in africa or perhaps get on your knees and bow down as the muslim do it, the way of prayer is not important it is what it symbolizes that really impacts your life. You must devote yourself to it and believe in it for it to effect you.

When muslims, christians, buddhist or whateverists say their 'religions' impact them on a personal level. They are not lying, they do. Which they also use as a source for their claims that their religion must be right. They are all right in fact, except none of them seem to understand that the effects of their prayers and blind devotion does not come from the god or the religion itself but rather their own minds.

When one is self aware about this, they can bring this 'effect' to proper use not a blind devotion one. Although it is a much steeper climb. It is always easier to just blindly devote yourself to an already established custom for an immediate effect on your psychic. Shaping your own, is a much harder but ultimately infinitely more rewarding activity.

It can propel you to heights you never experienced before and change your entire life around. But it requires mental discipline which I doubt any of us on this forum have.

It is the only true way to spiritual ascension though. And paradoxically, there isn't much spirituality involved, unless you revise the traditional meaning of that word.

I don't think religion is bad or stupid. We have no idea what happens after death so maybe there is a god maybe there isn't.

I think that I should not bother myself with them because they are beyond our reasoning scope. On the other hand I do feel like exploring the spiritual aspect of your life can be a great benefit if you force and shape your journey in a certain way, so that you grow as a person and observe life from all its perspectives. Life is like an apple, when we hold it in our hands we can only see one side of it but it exists as a whole and impacts this world as a whole.

We will never know the truth about life. No matter how deep you search for it, this is knowledge that is beyond our reach. Perhaps for a reason or maybe none at all.

I rather focus on what works. Human mind is a powerful tool. So is imagination and objectification of your internal desires. Symbolism and omens work because they reflect on our psychic and subconsciously shape our mind. When you pray the point is not the prayer itself, you could as well jump in circles while singing some nigga wigga song in africa or perhaps get on your knees and bow down as the muslim do it, the way of prayer is not important it is what it symbolizes that really impacts your life. You must devote yourself to it and believe in it for it to effect you.

When muslims, christians, buddhist or whateverists say their 'religions' impact them on a personal level. They are not lying, they do. Which they also use as a source for their claims that their religion must be right. They are all right in fact, except none of them seem to understand that the effects of their prayers and blind devotion does not come from the god or the religion itself but rather their own minds.

When one is self aware about this, they can bring this 'effect' to proper use not a blind devotion one. Although it is a much steeper climb. It is always easier to just blindly devote yourself to an already established custom for an immediate effect on your psychic. Shaping your own, is a much harder but ultimately infinitely more rewarding activity.

It can propel you to heights you never experienced before and change your entire life around. But it requires mental discipline which I doubt any of us on this forum have.

It is the only true way to spiritual ascension though. And paradoxically, there isn't much spirituality involved, unless you revise the traditional meaning of that word.
What shape does yours take if you don’t mind sharing

The Lord put us all on this earth to test us, Incels specifically. We know that this life is just a way to get into heaven, so therefore the harder the test (eg ugly incel in the west) the more He believes in us and the greater the reward.

The Bible says that women must be in submission, so I must do what I can to fulfill the Lord's will.

Religion is gigacope. It's extremely cucked.

it’s giga cope in the sense in believing in life after death imo. But for soyciety it really helped when it came to things like enforcing monogamy and gender stereotypes that were actually good for us. Also, I’m not closed off to the idea of a spiritual side to us, but any of the religions that men made up? JFL. All wrong imo.
It's a cope. No religion for your face.
:feelsrope:

Last edited:
I think religion is an important aspect of human society, even if it is scientifically false. More info in spoiler.
Uh, uh, check it out (yeah), uh
Junior M.A.f.i.a., uh (hehe, mm)
Uh (I like this) yeah, yeah
Nine-fo' (keep bangin')
To all the ladies in the place with style and grace
Allow me to lace these lyrical douches, in your bushes (uh)
Who rock grooves and make moves with all the mommies
The back of the club, sippin' Moet, is where you'll find me (what?)
The back of the club, mackin' hoes, my crew's behind me (uh)
Mad question askin', blunt passin', music blastin'
But I just can't quit
Because one of these honies Biggie gots ta creep with
Sleep with, keep the ep a secret, why not
Why blow up my spot 'cause we both got hot?
Now check it, I got more Mack than Craig and in the bed
Believe me sweetie I got enough to feed the needy
No need to be greedy I got mad friends with Benz's
C-notes by the layers, true fuckin' players (uh)
Jump in the Rover and come over
Tell your friends jump in the GS3
I got the chronic by the tree, 'cause
Throw your hands in the air, if you's a true player
(I love it when you call me Big Poppa)
To the honies gettin' money playin' niggas like dummies
Ya got a gun up in your waist, please don't shoot up the place (why?)
'Cause I see some ladies tonight
That should be havin' my baby (uh), baby (uh)
Straight up honey really I'm askin'
Most of these niggas think they be mackin', but they be actin'
Who they attractin' with that line, "What's your name, what's your sign?"
Soon as he buy that wine I just creep up from behind
And ask what your interests are, who you be with
Things to make you smile, what numbers to dial
You gon' be here for a while, I'm gon' go call my crew
You go call your crew
We can rendezvous at the bar around two
Plans to leave, throw the keys to 'Lil Cease
Pull the truck up, front, and roll up the next blunt
So we can steam on the way to the telly go fill my belly
A t-bone steak, cheese eggs and Welch's grape
Conversate for a few, 'cause in a few, we gon' do
What we came to do, ain't that right boo (true)
Forget the telly we just go to the crib
And watch a movie in the jacuzzi smoke L's while you do me
To the honies gettin' money playin' niggas like dummies, uh
That should be havin' my baby, baby (uh)
In mansion and Benz's givin' ends to my friends and it feels stupendous
Tremendous cream, fuck a dollar and a dream
Still tote gats strapped with infrared beams (what?)
Choppin O's, smokin' lye an' Optimo's
Money hoes and clothes all a nigga knows (all a nigga knows)
A foolish pleasure, whatever
I had to find the buried treasure (for what?), So grams I had to measure
However living better now, Gucci sweater now
Drop top BM's, I'm the man girlfriend
Honey check it (check it)
tell your friends, to get with my friends (your friends)
And we can be friends
shit we can do this every weekend (that's right)
Aight? Is that aight with you?
Yeah, keep bangin'
I love it when you call me Big Poppa)
To the honies gettin' money playin' niggas like dummies, uh
That should be havin' my baby, baby (uh)
Check it out, nine-fo' shit for dat ass, uh
Puff Daddy, Biggie Smalls, Junior M.A.F.I.A, represent baby, baby, uh

Gigacope, even if there is a god he must be like a soap opera director with a fetish for tragedy and is a snuff lover.

The odds of us not being made by a god are one in a million, but the real question that matters here is which god you should worship.

I personally choose Christianity since it has the most weight out of any of the other religions in the world.

To follow religion is to dedicate yourself to faith.
Faith in essence is the belief in the absence of evidence, aka typical human cope.
People should learn astronomy and realise just how arrogant humans are with their copes.

1. John 5:4 "
"For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world— our faith. 5 Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God"
Sound like cope and Religion as ritual maybe cope like any other good feeling ritual. But when it is the truth, that Jesus is risen and your eyes opened to this, than it changes everything, your whole identity. Don't look for best cope, but for truth.

Total cope but can give your life some sort of meaning (afterlife)

I don't believe in god or religion but lets just say if there was a god it would not surprise me if it was foid as foids are crueller than men and when you take into consideration of how life is so cruel to many only a foids nature could be so cruel.

it's interesting

I believe the goals of these different religions exist tbh

The last 4 paragraphs sound quite similar to what buddhism tries to do, to eventually transcend suffering using one's mind.(with guidance from the Dharma)

1. John 5:4 "
"For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world— our faith. 5 Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God"
Sound like cope and Religion as ritual maybe cope like any other good feeling ritual. But when it is the truth, that Jesus is risen and your eyes opened to this, than it changes everything, your whole identity. Don't look for best cope, but for truth.

spiritual but not religious

What religion? Get drunk in Heaven.

DD97CD7C FB9F 40E1 ADF6 FB0C5648B587

Could very well be a cope, but it’s really my only hope.

My reasoning is that the universe couldn’t come out of nothing there has to be a cause for everything and that cause is god
that's called a false dichotomy, we can't demonstrate that it was a god or which god (there are thousands)