Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you guys think of OJ simpson?

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
What do you guys think of him. He obviously did it. Do any altright cels not like him cause he killed “muh white woman”? I personally like him cause he killed a white Stacy and a attractive jewish male. Two people priveledge over us incels in society. So what do you guys think of OJ?

I don't know who that is i'm not gringocel

He was funny in that one family guy episode

Last edited:
I don't hate him but i do hate the niggers who cheered for him when he got the not guilty verdict.

He obviously did it and he is very based for that.

I don't know him, honestly.

some guy who was famous

He had every reason to do what he did, cucks nowadays would never do it.

What do you guys think of him. He obviously did it. Do any altright cels not like him cause he killed “muh white woman”? I personally like him cause he killed a white Stacy and a attractive jewish male. Two people priveledge over us incels in society. So what do you guys think of OJ?
Some guy was shagging his wife (even though they were seperated, he probably thought they had a chance of rekindiling. Then didn't wanna give 50% of his worth over to her and the kike) and he took appropriate action. Based and JFL for getting away with it :feelskek: :dab:

a damn good running of the ball nigger