Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What do you guys think of my .is username?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
I’m pretty conflicted regarding the quality of my username on here tbh. That is because when most people read the words “CheapCocaine”, most people would think I assume “ What the fuck? What does cheap cocaine have to do with inceldom?”. At the same time though, my username being out of place in this forum also adds to the uniqueness of it, which I like ngl.

To give you some context behind my username, it’s literally just the first two words from the first line from this song:

View: https://youtu.be/9X5iHWpb5uI

Also, what do you guys think of YOUR usernames? Would you change it if you could, or would you just keep it the way it is?

@erenyeager
Bumping my own thread because I am a sad and subhuman individual.

Last edited:
Thought your name was edge-lord when I first saw it ngl..it's interesting though, unique. I chose mine as I've always felt like I've been on the sidelines or "shadows" of life if you will, looking from afar but never quite part of it. I also thought it sounded cool. That's about it. I'd keep mine.

Thought your name was edge-lord when I first saw it ngl..it's interesting though, unique. I chose mine as I've always felt like I've been on the sidelines or "shadows" of life if you will, looking from afar but never quite part of it. I also thought it sounded cool. That's about it. I'd keep mine.
I like your username quite a bit ngl. It had a cool aura to it, if that makes any sense.

Beautiful thread brocel. Ngl I live your username as well

Best username on here

Best username on here
You being serious? Also, I like your username because the “0_0” in it looks like a face ( i’m sure that was intentional though).

You being serious? Also, I like your username because the “0_0” in it looks like a face ( i’m sure that was intentional though).
Yeah, yours is a rare, pretty cool name tbh. When I was making my username I just put two random letters (k and t) and then I decided to do the 0_0 face, of course it was intentional btw idk anyone who do that on accident lol.

Yeah, yours is a rare, pretty cool name tbh. When I was making my username I just put two random letters (k and t) and then I decided to do the 0_0 face, of course it was intentional btw idk anyone who do that on accident lol.
Yeah, thanks bro. Yours is pretty nice as well. Its simple and minimalistic, which is good for an online handle.

Yeah, thanks bro. Yours is pretty nice as well. Its simple and minimalistic, which is good for an online handle.
Thanks, brocel.

I like hot pot, and was eating hot pot when I signed up, so yeah.

Idk, I didn't think I'd post much or hang around for long initially, so I didn't pay attention to my username.

It could just have easily been ramencel or tendiescel or some such.

I like hot pot, and was eating hot pot when I signed up, so yeah.

Idk, I didn't think I'd post much or hang around for long initially, so I didn't pay attention to my username.

It could just have easily been ramencel or tendiescel or some such.
Your username has a nice ring to it tbh. I like it :). And I initially didn’t think that I’d be present a lot in this specific forum as well, hence why I didn’t post for a month after making this account.

I have been pretty interested in the idea of altering genes and experimenting on foids. One of my ultimate wishes are to be able to experiment on foids and genetically modify them by turning them into anime foids. He also did based things to the kikes

I have been pretty interested in the idea of altering genes and experimenting on foids. One of my ultimate wishes are to be able to experiment on foids and genetically modify them by turning them into anime foids. He also did based things to the kikes
Based :).

Kikes get BTFO’d.

at least it's spelled right :cryfeels:

I thought cheap cocaine was some kind of metaphor for not existing
Cause cheap cocaine doesn’t really exist

I don't like my username, but yours is funny

I’m pretty conflicted regarding the quality of my username on here tbh. That is because when most people read the words “CheapCocaine”, most people would think I assume “ What the fuck? What does cheap cocaine have to do with inceldom?”. At the same time though, my username being out of place in this forum also adds to the uniqueness of it, which I like ngl.

To give you some context behind my username, it’s literally just the first two words from the first line from this song:

Also, what do you guys think of YOUR usernames? Would you change it if you could, or would you just keep it the way it is?

@erenyeager

ngl I thought there’d be a lot more drugcels when I first joined

@erenyeager

@Ecstasy thoughts ??

@Ecstasy thoughts ??
Basically why I picked the name Ecstasy aswell. Also I thought its a nice contrast to the usrename @Sadness who was still active then.
Also my fav drug ofc

Basically why I picked the name Ecstasy aswell. Also I thought its a nice contrast to the usrename @Sadness who was still active then.
Also my fav drug ofc
Interesting

How is @Sadness relevant to the overall story :feelsStudy:

Interesting

How is @Sadness relevant to the overall story :feelsStudy:
He was a pretty bitter poster with a lot of IRL stories. I think he was (larping?) as a high schooler talking about how slutty and disgusting foids are for chad

Retvrn to tradition

its not bad, but i miss your skeleton avi

sell me some, willing to pay $20

Find it based.

It’s an oxymoron, coke ain’t cheap

it's pretty ok but mine is beter

@erenyeager

I don't like cocaine ded srs

I had 2 times both times sucked dick. Fuck that shit tbh.