Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you guys think about this?

S

Steviewonders1

Greycel
So I was subbed to this girl on YouTube when she made some videos on topics other than makeup. Followed her on insta because yeah she's cute. She's still with this guy, and I'm pretty sure they don't live close, like countries apart I can't remember tbh. Tell me what you think.

She's a 6.5, he's a 4. Guess he's Rich.

LDR? She's probably cheating on him.

She seems young. She probably still dont know that she can get any man she wants when she wants where she wants. Young femoids can be pretty naive, and usually discover that they can behave as they want when they go to college or find a job, and still virtue signal. I mean, she probably also thinks she is being pc as fuck by dating that subhuman. She just doesnt know she can be as much pc doing whatever she wants, because of feminism. Maybe she hasnt known yet any Chad, or her family is religious and she still feels confused towards them. Maybe she is asexual and still doesnt know.

She seems young. She probably still dont know that she can get any man she wants when she wants where she wants. Young femoids can be pretty naive, and usually discover that they can behave as they want when they go to college or find a job, and still virtue signal. I mean, she probably also thinks she is being pc as fuck by dating that subhuman. She just doesnt know she can be as much pc doing whatever she wants, because of feminism. Maybe she hasnt known yet any Chad, or her family is religious and she still feels confused towards them. Maybe she is asexual and still doesnt know.
Yeah It could be anything and one example doesn't really disprove the looks theory

could be ugly duckling syndrome and she hasn't realised she's hot now

Looksmatched.

Because he must be a fullhead. Hair trumps all.

i want to cum on her massive jaw

the exception proves the rule

its overrrrrrrrrrrrr

what is pc?

So I was subbed to this girl on YouTube when she made some videos on topics other than makeup. Followed her on insta because yeah she's cute. She's still with this guy, and I'm pretty sure they don't live close, like countries apart I can't remember tbh. Tell me what you think.

Good for him. He built up the courage to ask her out and now, he's in heaven:feelsautistic:

JK LOL he cruises around town in an Audi R8

Attachments

• rps20180322_005637.jpg
    rps20180322_005637.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 72
Shes no longer a virgin. But he is.

Probably status/money.
Also, she looks so adorable... I want her. ;-;

Fellow balkancel.

He’s got tha Power.

5418C9E0 8E70 4974 9324 89F97045D9A1