Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you guys think about that ?

P

plskillme079

Greycel
So I was in my bestfriend house, we started to get drunk with some Canadian powerful Whisky at 40%. We were drunk af, he did cocaine but not me, I’m never touching this shit because seeing him being an addict has taught me to never touch it, I’m sticking with alcohol and weed. So we were in his house and alcohol makes me always remember how my life is so shitty. I told him that I wasn’t far from commuting suicide. He slapped me and told me to never say that again, for him I’m one of his best friends and me too. I’m questioning my virility since 3-4 days. What do you guys think about this.
We were on the influence of substances.. He still talk to me and everything but I think that I will tell him again ( already did) that next time I owe him a slap too ( he told me yes that I can slap him next time. I’m 24 and he is 23.

XD

its best to accept theirs nothing you can do about your situation. everything is designed poorly in this world. all you can do is rope or cope. that or ldar. or maybe accept all of your species is nothing more than mere fact that you and everyone else are sleeping slaves.

bro if there 1 thing i've learned is that you cannot tell anyone normie friends included about what you're really thinking. Got your shit slapped for it :feelskek:

> I wasn’t far from commuting suicide
> Not doing cocain because you are scared

What is there too lose?

Canadian Whisky is pretty good, although I must say I do love good ole American Whisky (its probably some of the best whisky in the world)

bro if there 1 thing i've learned is that you cannot tell anyone normie friends included about what you're really thinking. Got your shit slapped for it :feelskek:
True, instead of asking why or asking to elaborate he slaps you thinking he is in a movie and says some corny shit :feelskek::feelskek:

So I was in my bestfriend house, we started to get drunk with some Canadian powerful Whisky at 40%. We were drunk af, he did cocaine but not me, I’m never touching this shit because seeing him being an addict has taught me to never touch it, I’m sticking with alcohol and weed. So we were in his house and alcohol makes me always remember how my life is so shitty. I told him that I wasn’t far from commuting suicide. He slapped me and told me to never say that again, for him I’m one of his best friends and me too. I’m questioning my virility since 3-4 days. What do you guys think about this.
We were on the influence of substances.. He still talk to me and everything but I think that I will tell him again ( already did) that next time I owe him a slap too ( he told me yes that I can slap him next time. I’m 24 and he is 23.
This is the sad truth. Society fervently encourages the mentally ill to seek help yet then proceeds to dismiss and ostracize them when they do exactly that:feelsclown:. @FrothySolutions thoughts?

This is the sad truth. Society fervently encourages the mentally ill to seek help yet then proceeds to dismiss and ostracize them when they do exactly that:feelsclown:. @FrothySolutions thoughts?

I'm surprised your friend was that rational while being on cocaine. Yes, I agree with him, you should commit suicide. And now you know the grave effect you would have on him if you did. Are you really willing to hurt him like this? Won't you instead at least let him be your friend and help you make your life bearable?

I’m questioning my virility since 3-4 days
Did you mean sanity here? And listen to frothy- you'll hurt your friends if you decide to rope, so keep on coping my friend and stay alive.