Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you guys think about Randy Stair?

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
I just finished watching all of his car vlogs and I listened to the full audio book a few months ago, but I feel as if I can relate to this guy a lot from the way he speaks to his abnormal beliefs about the afterlife. I despise the human race and hate almost fucking everything like he does, however I was making this post because I wasnt sure if he was an incel or not. I know that he always felt as if he should have been a girl, and wanted to get his gender changed but I wonder if he ever had trouble attracting foids. I mean its not like the guy was ugly he is white tall , and had good facial bone structure, but I'm curious if he was still alive today if any of you could see him on this site?

n00b

Couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat tbh

dont care about him

a retard who didn't deserve life tbh.

Did he even get a single kill?

Damn I would he would get more positive reinforcement from our community

Did he even get a single kill?
Yes he actually killed three normies
My aim is way better than his tbh and I’m not even that good at shooting. Terrible.
keep in mind that this happened at night in a grocery store, where there were only a few people in the store its not like he was shooting at a herd of people, therefore there was more room for error, plus he had hand surgery

Why are you supporting some retarded autistic person who has worse aim then a person without hands. Not to mention he went ER for literally no reason and his cartoons sucked dick.

He was a tranny faggot that bagged a few measly kills. Nothing special tbh.

Why are you supporting some retarded autistic person who has worse aim then a person without hands. Not to mention he went ER for literally no reason and his cartoons sucked dick.
lool

n00b

Couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat tbh

Guy's just afraid of recoil. I don't blame him. He's a twig. Should've gymcelled a bit before going ER. I think it would've helped his aim.

Guy's just afraid of recoil. I don't blame him. He's a twig. Should've gymcelled a bit before going ER. I think it would've helped his aim.
yeah targeting a store at night time is strange should have done it on a college campus

Randy was different. Very different. He belived in the afterlife and that he would be recruited by the Ghost Squad once he had killed enough people before killing himself. Not to mention he was volcel if you read his journal(which i did) and he wrote that the thought of sex itself was disgusting and he would gladly live and die as a virgin(which he did). He was a loner, never hanged out with people, was obssessed with the Columbine Massacre and idolized Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold on daily basis. He really hated people and society and he fantasized about killing others all the time. He praised Mass murder, terrorism, and disasters. He also had a waifu of his own Mackenzie West, which he wanted to spend his eternity with her. He wrote in his journal that real girls were "impossible" and that he prefered Ghost Girls instead. He belived that Mackenzie was real and that she was talking to him at nights. He showed alot of affection towards her, she was one of the things he truly loved in his life and he knew what he had to do in order to be with her. He wanted to be reincarnated as a female ghost after his death and he did not want to go through with a sex change operation because he thought that would look like shit(all trannies look like shit after sex change operations) and he wanted to stay the way he was. He belived in different dimensions and that our souls will all be recruited by the Ghost squads once we die. He also hated Whores, Niggers, and Faggots with passion if you listen to his audio diary. At the same time he despised his own gender but also showed a strong urge to kill women as well. Hated both his parents and hated his job at the local grocery. Disliked his coworkers as well and wrote about how he was looking forward to kill them all and then blow his brains out. He had planned the massacre for a year and he wanted to make sure that he got another 12 gauge pump action shotgun if the first one jammed. What people failed to realize is that Randy managed to achive his goals: He murdered his coworkers, he killed himself before the cops arrived at the scene and he made his own family to suffer for his consequences. He nailed it. He achived all his important goals. Not to mention the reason he left so much information about himself was so people would remember him. Just like Ember McLain who wanted to be remembered after her tragic death.
Randy Stair did the same as Ember did. He wanted to be remembered. And he was right about one thing. People only care about you once you are dead. No one gives a shit about you when you are alive. Randy knew all that too well. I love that guy. He truly was one of his own kind.
A person who did not belong anywhere on this world. Just like me. I would love to meet him in the afterlife. He was special alright. Oh he was

Dk7uGtgn 400x400
Ember s ghost squad poster   egs by egsproductions dacgb2a
ember_s_ghost_squad_wallpaper__03__by_egsproductions-da4xa97-png.83386
3c8ad2a996d4b05130662a9e417d3df36feb162b
Andrew blaze   mackenzie west   egs poster version by egsproductions db3pauh
Ember mclain  space album cover  by egsproductions d6lukfa
EmberMcLain

Attachments

• ember_s_ghost_squad_wallpaper__03__by_egsproductions-da4xa97.png
    ember_s_ghost_squad_wallpaper__03__by_egsproductions-da4xa97.png
    247 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
He was a tranny who wanted to become a girl and thought he would become one when he died.

Are you a tranny worshipper?

Same goes with @Albocel. You wouldn't wanna meet a tranny. He wasn't an incel. TRANNYS/=/INCEL

He was a tranny who wanted to become a girl and thought he would become one when he died.

Same goes with @Albocel. You wouldn't wanna meet a tranny. He wasn't an incel. TRANNYS/=/INCEL

Yeah i know it sounds weird, but Randy Stair feels like one of us. He was still a misanthropic friendless virgin loner who lived with his parents and worked at a shitty retail job. He saw no future in his own life and he knew this world is fucking bullshit. Not to mention Randy was bloodthirsty as hell(all he wrote for the most part in his journal was about killing peope or planning his massacre). He hated everything and everyone. He hated Normalfag society and he despised Normalfag life(get married, get a job, get a couple of kids etc.etc.). He had a waifu(he was straight) and he wanted to be with her more than anything else on this world. And he was depressed and suicidal 24/7. Sounds familiar?

Not to mention he was pretty pathetic as well. But what are we? Look at Elliot, look at Chris Harper Mercer. Beta males just like Randy was. We are all Beta males. We are all weak,pathetic subhumans. Just like Randy Stair or Elliot Rodger. They failed with alot of things in their lives. Just like we all did. Randy is the perfect posterboy for the beta male loser. We are fucking losers. Otherwise we would not be here now would we?

Last edited:
Not to mention he was volcel if you read his journal(which i did) and he wrote that the thought of sex itself was disgusting and he would gladly live and die as a virgin(which he did).
This could be true, but it may also be a cope. Actually if I had to guess, it's probably both. Randy likely didn't feel comfortable having physical contact with other people, but was also simultaneously lonely and didn't know how to interact with others in a manner suited to pursuing sex in the first place.

This could be a projection on my part, but I think it's more likely when you take the below into consideration.
He also had a waifu of his own Mackenzie West, which he wanted to spend his eternity with her. He wrote in his journal that real girls were "impossible" and that he prefered Ghost Girls instead.

Seems relatable.

I've suspected for some time that one of the major diving forces behind mtf transsexuals is their own lack of knowledge on how to be a man, and a lack of ability to handle society's expectations of one in the first place. Randy likely had developed gender dysphoria due to environmental factors, even if he already had a predisposition to it. Why do you think that a few people try to push lonely, possibly autistic men into this shit on /r9k/?

They're already vulnerable to this type of coercion.

btw for any of you that despise him just cause he wanted to switch genders fuck off his problems were not different from ours, we are all social rejects and outcasts there is no reason to despise a fellow brothER just because their views differ slightly from ours,we all hate normies, we all hate society, and we all fucking hate life

btw for any of you that despise him just cause he wanted to switch genders fuck off his problems were not different from ours, we are all social rejects and outcasts there is no reason to despise a fellow brothER just because their views differ slightly from ours,we all hate normies, we all hate society, and we all fucking hate life

This
He was a misanthropic friendless virgin who lived with his parents and had a fucking waifu.
You can't get more incel than that for fucks sake