Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What do you guys think about Lord of the Rings

loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

لا اله الا الله
-
This is the best movie i've watched so far. I watched it first when i was like 7-8 years old(I borned in 99)and over the years i think i've watched more then 10 times and hobbit too i've rewatched it for like 3 times although it's not good as the first trilogy i still like it. I think besides the aragorn's love and kissing with arwen there is no romance or stupid immoral sex scenes like that so as a incel it's makes me like the movie more i think LOTR is one of the incel friendly movies you can ever find what's your thoughts about this movie guys?

I read The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings a few years ago, I like them but I'm not a huge fan or anything.

I love it. One of the few based things outside.

epic trilogy, pretty decent adaptation of the books

I love it. The ultimate relationship is actually the friendship with a bro, Sam and Frodo. Resonates quite well with incels, in terms of realistically seeking companionship.
The story of it is also great, because despite already knowing the end goal, and being able to predict the ending of the trilogy, it doesnt spoil it any, it still works and every minute is enjoyable because its just such a good story.

Meanwhile,
the hobbit: "He's kind of tall for a dwarf? Teehee xD"

It was so very precious

The Hobbit movie trilogy sucked btw, mainly because they tried to turn a book for children into an epic saga like LOTR and obviously failed at that.

Interesting movies.

Solid movies. 8/10
I read The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings a few years ago, I like them but I'm not a huge fan or anything.
Always good to know a readercel.

I like them. Very interesting high fantasy setting, nice plot and themes, and solid music. I'm surprised the movies were so popular though considering they don't seem normie friendly at all. Maybe it was just a bunch of nerds fueling the box office although that seems unlikely. I agree it is very incel friendly though. I wouldn't say it's my favorite movie, but then again I don't even know what my favorite movie would be. My most watched movie by far is Rush Hour 2, but idk if it's my favorite

In my opinion The Lord of the Rings are to my generation what Lawrence of Arabia, Star Wars, Taxi Driver, Casablanca and 2001 A Space Odyssey were to the previous generation of cinema. They were incredible. I feel fortunate to have seen them in the cinema as a young man. It made them all the more epic. I really hope I can take my nephew to see them at the cinema to see them for a first time. I'm probably one of the only millenials who got to watch Star Wars on the big screen for the first time. We had this weird Cinema near me that showed the special editions when George Lucas first released them in 1997.

In any case Lord of the Rings is some of the greatest stuff ever put on film.

The fighting in the mines of Moria. The battle of Helms deep and Sams monologue at the end of two towers. The stuff on the stair of Curith Ungol. LIGHTING THE FUCKING BEACONS! The beacons are lit, Gondor calls for aid! Of course the charge of the Rohirim and the battle at the black gate.

In my opinion The Lord of the Rings are to my generation what Lawrence of Arabia, Star Wars, Taxi Driver, Casablanca and 2001 A Space Odyssey were to the previous generation of cinema. They were incredible. I feel fortunate to have seen them in the cinema as a young man. It made them all the more epic. I really hope I can take my nephew to see them at the cinema to see them for a first time. I'm probably one of the only millenials who got to watch Star Wars on the big screen for the first time. We had this weird Cinema near me that showed the special editions when George Lucas first released them in 1997.

In any case Lord of the Rings is some of the greatest stuff ever put on film.

The fighting in the mines of Moria. The battle of Helms deep and Sams monologue at the end of two towers. The stuff on the stair of Curith Ungol. LIGHTING THE FUCKING BEACONS! The beacons are lit, Gondor calls for aid! Of course the charge of the Rohirim and the battle at the black gate.
I love the Uruk-Hai growling right before the Helms Deep in LotR 2.

Can't watch them, too many white moggers in those films