Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what do you guys think about idubbbz

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
what do you guys think about idubbbz

no clue who he is

over

Fell off and became a cuck. I miss being 12 and watching content cop though those were the good ole days man

I never liked idububbz because he was just a way too boring person ngl but i liked leafys yt vids they were entertaining asf to watch
I stopped watching leafy after the content cop LMFAO

You’re not alone pretty much everyone did his content started falling off after the content cop.

He never returned to how he was after that brutal.
Yup

Literally who

hes a dumb nigger

It's fucked up how that washed up hack Sam Hyde keep relentlessly bullying him.

Dumb ,obnoxious normies.

He took his wifes name, wife has onlyfans, cried after being beaten in creator clash, banned froggy for jokin about anisas onlyfans. Absolute and utter betabux cuck.

He took his wifes name, wife has onlyfans, cried after being beaten in creator clash, banned froggy for jokin about anisas onlyfans. Absolute and utter betabux cuck.
Couldn't agree more. Idubbbz is an absolute cuck with no remaining redeemable qualities.

To add to your list, he disavowed his former actions like using slurs but at the same time acted as a bastion of hypocrisy and cancel culture, he even disavowed his former fans and officially disassociate from them. Even though they were originally what got him popular. He also is lazy as fuck and unfunny, and produces very shitty content on a very irregular basis. He's basically coasting off of videos he made years ago shitting on Kickstarter projects.

And he also got a bunch of faggy tattoos that match his wife's because she told him to. Also he got all super butthurt over when Sam Hyde trolled the fuck out of him during the documentary. And he wouldn't let Sam fight in Creator Clash 2. Ian also lost his fight in Creator Clash 2 really badly because he didn't prepare at all, even though he specifically set it up as a fight against someone he thought would be an easy win.