Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do you guys think about foids who worship dark triad men?

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★
Well this is my take on it:

The lesson to foids who choose to serve evil men: you're not going to be some queen with power at your disposal or have high status. You will be disposed of just as cruelly as his male partners. Your vagina doesn't grant you special treatment from this kind of man, it grants you certain death and probably rape as well.

What women do this? Examples?

foids worship looks. doesn't matter if he's a dark triad or whatever.
2021cels are killing me

They will tolerate any behavior from a man who is tall and good looking with a big dick.

If you are anything less than that, they will not tolerate any behavior from you.

On the decrease but it still happens
foids worship looks. doesn't matter if he's a dark triad or whatever.
2021cels are killing me
They will tolerate any behavior from a man who is tall and good looking with a big dick.

If you are anything less than that, they will not tolerate any behavior from you.
Gigantic giga retard cope ^
Untitled%20design%20%282%29.png

The dark triad pill won't be stopped

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of women do it, Richard Rameriz and Ted Bundy being big examples of women simping after murderous niggas.

Queen Shannon was accustomed to a life of privilege and praise from males when she met James A. Knott. She did not expect Tall Chadlite to dispose of her after four months of dating.

Closely observe the way she treated her "best male friend"; he admitted his love for her to me:

Screenshot from 2021 09 08 17 05 43

He is slightly blackpilled:

View attachment 528733

(Friend-zoned; claimed that she only wanted "male friends"; note the dates)

View attachment 528740
View attachment 528735

View attachment 528760

View attachment 528762

View attachment 528761

View attachment 528746

Second boyfriend:

View attachment 528748

View attachment 528749

Former "best friend" of S.R.B - After he was rejected, he still chose to "protect" her(sadly):

View attachment 528766
(Cucked enough for Shannon to use as a angry instrument)

View attachment 528755
(Deluded enough to defend her after she cheated on her Chadlite boyfriend with other men.)

View attachment 528753

Last photo:

View attachment 528771

This photo is very special indeed. He was, again, being used as an instrument.

Now then, onto the main course: Dark Triad James

His comments to me:

(Patronizing me)
View attachment 536399

View attachment 536400

(Again, patronizing me. Notice the deliberate misspellings.)
View attachment 536401

Speaking of "wolves"...

Clearly, I_C and J.G are no match for the SMV of Dark Triad James.

Women that are really into the criminal/bad boy type persona because of their thuggish behavior and think they have protection, yet they always wonder why they are being victims in domestic abuse and etc.

honestly nothing i dont care

They enjoy being abused and treated like trash ( but by high T neanderals only ).

all women are wired to love any dark triad murderer type people, if incels go and go postal in postal 4 and boblox then foids get wet over the thought of them killing other men, because of some foid mind shit idk, im not a foid so i cant tell you why they like it. its why foids love true crime shows and shit and know alot of serial killers and other shti is because they love the idea of someone killing because of unfairness or out of fun, it shows they have worthiness and the ability to fight back against abuse

I think it is the apex of female idiocy.

They still fuck good looking but dumb men here and there but manipulative dark triad chads keep them using as long term sex slaves with phycological manipulation.