Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you guys think about Enforced Monogamy?

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
I first heard the term used by Jordan Peterson on Joe Rogan's podcast.
what do you think about this concept? if you ask me, enforced Monogamy is the only plausible solution for the growing hypergamy problem.
its only going to get worse if we'll not push this agenda. all I ever wanted in life was a looksmatch gf.
none of us will ever going to get THAT MUCH unless hypergamy will be abolished forever, along with feminism, progressiveness and liberalism.

side note: I don't agree with most of the things Jordan Peterson says, but he is very much correct on this matter imo.

btw women are terrified of this concept.
it jeopardizes their chances of fucking Chad

Enforced cannot work properly. I am rather alone than with a woman that hates me, avoids me and tries to cheat on me.
The whole circumstance has to be that way that women and men prefer to stay in a monogamour relationship lasting a lifetime.
Industrial society erased this requirement, at least on an economical level.

It's the only solution really. It doesn't even have to be legally enforced, just socially. Divorcing without solid reason, being promiscuous= heavy social ostracism.

It's better than what we have now.

Enforced cannot work properly. I am rather alone than with a woman that hates me, avoids me and tries to cheat on me.
The whole circumstance has to be that way that women and men prefer to stay in a monogamour relationship lasting a lifetime.
:cryfeels:

Enforced monogamy it's the only way to convince women to settle down with their looksmatch instead of fucking around only with Chads. It will turn them into less entitled and hysterical bitches and more kind and loyal human beings, I hope.

Enforced monogamy it's the only way to convince women to settle down with their looksmatch instead of fucking around only with Chads. It will turn them into less entitled and hysterical bitches and more kind and loyal human beings, I hope.
the way you said it gave me hope like its going to happen

the way you said it gave me hope like its going to happen
I hope so too but I doubt it will happen for real, unfortunately liberals are too strong and supported by all billionaires, mass-media, vips/influencers, supranational financial powers and the deep state, and have a totally opposite political agenda.

I hope so too but I doubt it will happen for real, unfortunately liberals are too strong and supported by all billionaires, mass-media, vips/influencers, supranational financial powers and the deep state, and have a totally opposite political agenda.
Its over for us

"Enforced monogamy" is just what was called monogamy or simply "common sense" before the sexual revolution. But alas we live in clown world and the ordinary is considered insane.

Enforced non-serial monogamy is the only way to solve the incel problem

It needs to happen. Female nature is chaotic and needs to be quelled.

beat her and she would respect immediately.

It's too late.

It would've been possible before the Chad Cock carousel started spinning.

It.
Is.
Over.

"Enforced monogamy" is just what was called monogamy or simply "common sense" before the sexual revolution. But alas we live in clown world and the ordinary is considered insane.
based

I came up with this theory before joe rogan and jordan peterson

This. Women won't be happy anyway, especially in today's age where they know they can do so much better. It's over.

Defined it first, because I'm not sure I understand what it means.

Bluepill, they may cheat with chad anyway. Even if they don't, they won't change.
Incels are the first people to go down in the elites' world.
The ordinary is considered repressive - that is, fairness, and things that seem cruel at first but protect everyone in the long run. Today, we live in a Darwin world, we are closer to being wild monkeys than ever. Vigilante justice is now acceptable. And so on and on...
beat her and she would respect immediately.
Only works with men she likes. And strongly likes.
Defined it first, because I'm not sure I understand what it means.
Your first relationship is the only one, anything else is illegal.
In today's climate, this would either speed up relationships so everyone is engaged or forever alone before high school even ends, or it would slow down people out of a need to make a careful choice. Either way, incels still lose because people rush to find the right person and that means anyone questionable is thrown out.

Last edited:
It will be much harder for them with laws that heavily punish cheating

Indeed
Cheating will be harder, but you will not easily make women kind and loyal to you even if they like you, even if they're not entitled or hysterical even one bit and are more rigid than you are as the man in the relationship. Kindness is so often a facade, as is loyalty. For women, men in the dating game play a constant game of one-upman-ship just as women themselves do. It's eat or be eaten. No kindness. No loyalty. Just win or lose.

Incels are the first to go because we are most disposable, and also because we see the bigger picture better than even casual conspiracists. It's not about aliens or robots, it's just eat the rich becoming eat the poor, cannibalism through societal norms. We're a danger to people because we spit straight facts, and they don't want to hear them. Sure, we're also emotionally unstable and often angry or sad beyond what's normal, but when you're treated below what's normal, you have to be a very very strong spirit to act normal in return.

I like the idea of it but sadly it will absolutely never happen in the west.

It's a really positive, beneficial thing.

It is a method of socio-sexual organization that emerged in agrarian environments, and represents a waning anachronism today.

We are reverting to a state where high trait conscientiousness and orderliness and timeliness, which once thrived in agricultural contexts, are maladapative, and the impulsivity characteristic of casual sex and innumerable lifetime sexual relationships (psychopathic promiscuity) is the norm. The ultimate expression of this is polyamory.

Last edited:
Failure to comply should result in painful death

Jordan Peterson's notion of "enforced monogamy" is more about promoting it culturally which is pretty dumb because he's completely missing the mark about the real reasons behind hypergamy.

Cultural promotion isn't going to do shit. The reason monogamy was so successful before was because of a combination of war, physically demanding jobs (which favors men), lack of birth control and absence of free money for single mothers. All of these conditions required women to find a reliable men for protection which is no longer the case now.

It is a method of social organization that emerged in agrarian environments, and represents a waning anachronism today.

We are reverting to a state where high trait conscientiousness and orderliness and timeliness, that once thrived in agricultural contexts, are maladapative, and the impulsivity characteristic of casual sex and innumerable lifetime partners (psychopathic promiscuity) is the norm. The ultimate expression of this is polyamory.