Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you guys think about big Ed?

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
This guy here is somehow status maxxed and possibly rich?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okvOpbc4s1Q

So I have a few things I wonder about:
  1. How did he become famous and rich?
  2. Do you think he ever find love?
  3. Do you think he will get divorce raped?
  4. Are some of the girls in his show actually attracted to him?
  5. If you could be on a show like this would you do it?

Bro, he just got a foid, because he had a green card, only 1st worldcels can do it

Profile   Jabba the Hutt

That's all I think when I see this guy.

He also has 1st world femoids on his show
Im talking about the first foid, these foids in his show are just a result of his status

Amerimutt being used by the tv for pro racemixxing agendas, and a guy that reddit normies use as a punching bag.
Im talking about the first foid, these foids in his show are just a result of his status
how do you think he got the first one retard. The whole thing is staged. I can’t believe you sheeple genuinely believe what’s on your TV’s, EVERYTHING is fake. Jewish tv prolly paid some brown faced jungle gook 100$ to put on a funny accent and LARP for the tv show.

Statusmaxxed jbw Sexhaving piece of mayo dogshit
:feelsping:

I hate JBWmaxxers so I hate him

Amerimutt being used by the tv for pro racemixxing agendas, and a guy that reddit normies use as a punching bag.

how do you think he got the first one retard. The whole thing is staged. I can’t believe you sheeple genuinely believe what’s on your TV’s, EVERYTHING is fake. Jewish tv prolly paid some brown faced jungle gook 100$ to put on a funny accent and LARP for the tv show.
I already said about the 1st one, green card.

Ffs read what I wrote

Neck mogs me.

Again height. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
> reality tv
@based_meme

When the director screams cut and the cameras turn off this guy returns to his solitude.

He has this weird typically American drama-behaviour that is so cringy.

Also, he apparently has adult children from a previous marriage. How'd he swing that?

Ed isn't white, he looks mixed or Italian

This tbh
Ed isn't white, he looks mixed or Italian
He's a sub white.