Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you guys mean when you say "handholdless virgin" ?

B

Burdurcel

Recruit
★★
Do you mean literally not even shaking hands with a female or do u mean not holding your female friend's hands for some kind of game or something? what passes as a handholding?

Holding hands while sitting or walking together GrAY. It's an act of affection.

Holding hands while sitting or walking together GrAY. It's an act of affection.
I mean if a foid holds your hands while walking isn't she already your gf ? it's seems unnecessecary add for feeling more miserable.

I mean if a foid holds your hands while walking isn't she already your gf ? it's seems unnecessecary add for feeling more miserable.
How would I know? Holding hands is just a part of romance like kissing, hugging, and sex, so that is why it’s included

It’s the first milestone you hit with a girl

How would I know? Holding hands is just a part of romance like kissing, hugging, and sex, so that is why it’s included
So it only counts when its romantic??
I thought i atleast had this one dammit

So it only counts when its romantic??
I thought i atleast had this one dammit
Of course it only counts when romantic, lol. Do you really think shaking hands with a woman at a job interview if something is something to brag about?

It’s self explanatory, you never held hands with a foid

Of course it only counts when romantic, lol. Do you really think shaking hands with a woman at a job interview if something is something to brag about?
I had a female friend hold my hands to bring me some place. I guess it's not counts then. So if it's only meaningful in romantic context why we are even say that? If you had any romantic interest in your life you're already not incel so non - khhv incels doesn't exist. I wonder because some users in this forum making polls about that. it's oxymoron asking this in incel forum.

Nah not that like holding hands for other stuff and ofc who tf would brag about that lol

I had a female friend hold my hands to bring me some place. I guess it's not counts then. So if it's only meaningful in romantic context why we are even say that? If you had any romantic interest in your life you're already not incel so non - khhv incels doesn't exist. I wonder because some users in this forum making polls about that. it's oxymoron asking this in incel forum.
Holding hands with a female friend means absolutely nothing if she won’t date you or give you sex. In fact, female friends are useless imo and I never had a female friend after elementary school.

Nah not that like holding hands for other stuff and ofc who tf would brag about that lol
What other stuff would you be holding hands with a woman for that’s not a romantic context? :feelswhat:

Holding hands with a female friend means absolutely nothing if she won’t date you or give you sex. In fact, female friends are useless imo and I never had a female friend after elementary school.

I have female friends only because of pragmatic reasons. If you isolate yourself from them it's most likely end up with mobbing in school or workplace.

I have female friends only because of pragmatic reasons. If you isolate yourself from them it's most likely end up with mobbing in school or workplace.
Understandable

it means u have never held their neck with ur hand and wrung it dry

honestly it is an unclear term

people probably mean never holding hands in a relationship or sth, most people have held a girl's hand at some point for whatever reason

handholding is mild kiddy shit so it probably happens in an innocuous context often

It means women don't even want to touch you.