Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you get out of posting here?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
This site does nothing for me anymore.

I literally have nothing left....

it's a nice change from LDAR

Absolutely nothing. It's not good for anyone.

kkt6 said:
Absolutely nothing. It's not good for anyone.
giphy.gif

Communication and social interaction

I like interacting with people similar to me. Learning about games people run,you're guy's lives and trip's to Thailand. This is my only social time and you guys are my only friends. I take breaks somtimes for a day or two so i dont get too bored.

Kointo said:
Communication and social interaction

Yes indeed this. Social interaction is essential for us humans and this place has likeminded people ..

gives me hope that I can rope someday

Spreading the blackpill and seeing like-minded experiencing and thinking the same things as you do.

I don't get bored when i post here.

Juxtaposition6 said:
I don't get bored when i post here.

I've been bored with this site for the past 3 weeks.

It was a good cope at first, but my mind goes through different phases, and now I don't get anything from posting here.

QuantumDummy said:
I've been bored with this site for the past 3 weeks.

It was a good cope at first, but my mind goes through different phases, and now I don't get anything from posting here.
Video games, ones with large open worlds to explore and fuck around in at your own pace, not some multiplayer comp shooter.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Video games, ones with large open worlds to explore and fuck around in at your own pace, not some multiplayer comp shooter.

It'll be an entire month before Far Cry 5 comes out, preordered it.

Right now all I play is comp shooters, and they piss me off like no other.

I'm also waiting on the next Fallout to come out. I used to love playing open world games, but lost the patience to play them as I've gotten older.

QuantumDummy said:
It'll be an entire month before Far Cry 5 comes out, preordered it.

Right now all I play is comp shooters, and they piss me off like no other.

I'm also waiting on the next Fallout to come out. I used to love playing open world games, but lost the patience to play them as I've gotten older.
Try morrowind, fantastic game, i've been binging on since the last steam sale.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Try morrowind, fantastic game, i've been binging on since the last steam sale.

I'll check it out. Used to play a lot of Skyrim, too.

prevents boredom

QuantumDummy said:
I'll check it out. Used to play a lot of Skyrim, too.
But in moronwind, you have to read a lot because the npcs don't speak their lines of dialogue, also no fast travel and a lot of walking but i liked it, the world is very detailed and varied, different regions have different vegetation, animals, soil etc, i think there are nine, worth walking around and exploring.
Try oblivion too, it's a better skyrim imo but morrowind is very different to both in terms of practically everything in the game.

Serotonin. But this site is going to shit.

[attachment=2634]

Attachments

• cKI95.jpg
    cKI95.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 96