Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What do you feel when you see a weird and ugly incel trying to be normal?

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
I feel a kinda embarrassed when I see or when I'm am this incel who tries to interact with people with that sloppy, slow speech, shoulders forward and looking down
It's like "man what are you doing here, you're not normal"
It also seems like he's a nuisance, the normies are interacting with each other and they've been doing this since they were born, they've never worried about needing to learn how to interact with people but you go there and even though you're an adult you try
idk I always feel like this, I'm too proud for this shit, I don't like feeling humiliated

I have to admit this

Last edited:
Nothings more cringe than watching someone jestermax to be laughed at by normies

I feel kinda sad tbh.

They're a fellow subhuman trying their best to fit in but I already know it's not gonna work

I don't really feel anything, couldn't care less abt what other people are doing among themselves.

But what about in a situation where you are him?
Idk what I'd feel then, probably nothing bc I still don't care abt anything involving other people.

I feel a kinda embarrassed when I see or when I'm am this incel who tries to interact with people with that sloppy, slow speech, shoulders forward and looking down
It also seems like he's a nuisance, the normies are interacting with each other and they've been doing this since they were born, they've never worried about needing to learn how to interact with people but you go there and even though you're an adult you try
idk I always feel like this, I'm too proud for this shit, I don't like feeling humiliated

I have to admit this
Extremely cringe, I get goosebumps

I have to admit this
embarrassment, blue/redpilled cucks are literal clowns

I have to admit this
I cringe honeslty. Many incels i seen have chosen to desperately try to fit in and would laugh at me but make a absolute fool of them self infront of normies and get cucked by there chad friends and used/ghosted by foids. They also would call me ugly when they weren’t so different Fucking dengenrates I hope they’re suffering now

I see guys like that, and it's sad to see. And sadly, I used to be like that if not worse.

I feel kinda sad tbh.

They're a fellow subhuman trying their best to fit in but I already know it's not gonna work
Humanity is the one that needs changing tbh not the incel especially if they already try

Humanity is the one that needs changing tbh not the incel especially if they already try
Yeah cus most those guys are just trying to be nice and make friends, but because of the factor of them being ND, unattractive, or short, they become outcasted.

Yeah cus most those guys are just trying to be nice and make friends, but because of the factor of them being ND, unattractive, or short, they become outcasted.
It shouldn’t be like that. I need more men to wake up to this and fight back for once

I mean they're just doing what they've been told to. The smarter ones will give fewer fucks sooner.

I have to admit this
It feels very cringy. Those people are seen as circus animals or zoo exhibits by normies. They aren’t seen as people due to their looks…

It’s very humiliating. If nobody ever approaches you, then it means you are a sub5 monster. Lonely Chad doesn’t struggle with dating or making friends since people flock to him on their own. This is what we call animal behavior.

second hand embarrassment, plus it's just sad and i know they'll eventually realize it's all useless.