Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you feel when looking at old pictures of yourself?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I mean from when you were a kid. Whenever I look at some of mine, I feel like such subhuman trash. I know that it's wrong, and that my body isn't really me. However what I'm getting at is that I understand why I was bullied. I feel like I should've been culled for being so unsightly. Lookism is such a curse, it even makes you hate yourself.

The question is, how can I be in this body? It doesn't feel like I should be ugly, because it's me. This line of thinking alone is enough to shatter the belief that I'm the hero in my own story. I've tried telling myself that everyone has unique experiences which can't truly be compared. But fucking nothing tells me that I'm not the lead character like my face does. I'm only the hero in my own world.

I don't. Ever. At all.

I don't. Ever. At all.
I used to avoid them as well, at one point in my life just seeing a picture of myself would upset me horribly.

I deleted all my photos a long time back. What's the use when you're the only one in the photos. Eventually I stopped taking them except to show some interesting scenery to someone.

I deleted all my photos a long time back. What's the use when you're the only one in the photos. Eventually I stopped taking them except to show some interesting scenery to someone.
I would have to burn mine as mine were taken before digital.

The positive thing is I have no clue where my old photos are because I don't want to see them. I haven't taken a photo in since I was a midteen. I think the last photo of me was the yearbook photos from high school.

I just regret living for that long tbh. I shouldve died when i was sick at 14. Instead here i am 7 years later continuing to rot.

sad and regretful thinking that it couldve been better if my family wasnt full of sick sonsabitches and didnt fed me bluepilled lies,also ı miss the so called friednds that forgot me , they are fucking faggots hope they die of misery

Dont really care tbh. I cant stand at current photos.

i deleted all my photos on my phone and laptop the only photos are which photos in physical form which i have trouble finding it i wanna find it and burn the remaining ones

Was ugly, but those were the best times of my life

Don't have any.

I failed myself
I failed the society
I failed my ancestors
I failed...

Bad because not only did I have hair, I didn't look totally deformed/out of proportion

I get the feeling I look like shit, like now.

Utter contempt, followed by destruction of the image. I looked like a Downs goblin.

I mean from when you were a kid. Whenever I look at some of mine, I feel like such subhuman trash. I know that it's wrong, and that my body isn't really me. However what I'm getting at is that I understand why I was bullied. I feel like I should've been culled for being so unsightly. Lookism is such a curse, it even makes you hate yourself.

The question is, how can I be in this body? It doesn't feel like I should be ugly, because it's me. This line of thinking alone is enough to shatter the belief that I'm the hero in my own story. I've tried telling myself that everyone has unique experiences which can't truly be compared. But fucking nothing tells me that I'm not the lead character like my face does. I'm only the hero in my own world.

I think about how my skin used to be decent & my hair was lighter & wasn't starting to recede.

I just see an innocent kid who I wish I could have saved.

Bemusement. I wonder where the fuck the ugly little kid has gone, and who the fuck the old haggard bastard is staring back at me when I look in the mirror lol :feelskek:

That I was so naive and less hateful

holy fuck dude if i shared pictures of my younger self on this forum i would be labeled a saint, i was absolutely hideously disgusting and repulsive to look at no wonder people treated me like shit and im saying this unironically. my head was like twice the size of my body and i had a giga subhuman bowl haircut and so many recessive traits.

things have improved facially a bit to the point where i at least am not a turbo truecel, just truecel

I dont ever, but if it happens I always think. "Oh boy, u sure didnt know what was to come"

I feel very detached from the boy i see in those pictures. As in, i don't actually consider him to me at all. It's almost creepy how indifferent i feel, when looking at old pics. Like i know i should probably be feeling something, connect it to some memory, but i just can't. It's almost like looking at a pic of a complete stranger.