Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you feel toward other people at the bottom?

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
Often I find myself watching some documentaries about lonely old males who get 0 attention from society. They often tell reporters how life is hard and that many in their position already roped.

Or there was this report in TV (don't ask me link, it is in polish) that a family was poor af, they had many children and one of the boys told the reporter that he was rejected by a girl because he is from a poor family.

Not only that. When someone I know vents about being rejected or ostracized I completely feel what he is going through and I feel urge to help him. I can't because I am not a God.

I sympathize a lot with those guys. It feels me with ambition to punish normies and this cucked society.

How do you feel about other incels or people at the bottom of this fucked up world?

Joker anime

Despite going through all that, they're still bluepilled. They deserve what they got. Fuck them

It hurts to see someone go through a similar situation, but at the same time, Ot gives me a feeling of brotherhood

Despite going through all that, they're still bluepilled. They deserve what they got. Fuck them
Brootal. But I like the attitude. Nothing to worry about. This will change nowadays as young people become blackpilled early in their life.

nice avi btw

Brootal. But I like the attitude. Nothing to worry about.
Over
This will change nowadays as young people become blackpilled early in their life.
Cope, you're legit low IQ if you thinks normies will ever become blackpilled. If anything, new generations might become semi redpilled but even it would be a normified, diluted, PC version of it
nice avi btw
Thanks boyo, you too :feelscomfy:

Cope, you're legit low IQ if you thinks normies will ever become blackpilled. If anything, new generations might become semi redpilled but even it would be a normified, diluted, PC version of it
Yeah you're right.
Maybe at least very small percentage of people become blackpilled but this won't have any impact on the society :feelsrope:

It seems like there is no way out of this madness :society:

if they are bluepilled/redpilled/anything other than blackpilled = they are my brothers but still imprisoned by the deception of women. their intelectual freedom will only come with their willingness to transcend the "just world" mentality and the acceptance of our lack of power in this cruel world.

if they are blackpilled = my true brothers.

Yeah you're right.
Maybe at least very small percentage of people become blackpilled but this won't have any impact on the society :feelsrope:

It seems like there is no way out of this madness :society:
I doubt that would ever happen. The blackpill and inceldom in general is dying and the current state of this forum is proof of that. If the blackpill were to go mainstream by a small percentage, it would've been in 2018 when incel culture was at it's peak. Literally no one gives a shit about the blackpill or incels irl

I doubt that would ever happen. The blackpill and inceldom in general is dying and the current state of this forum is proof of that. If the blackpill were to go mainstream by a small percentage, it would've been in 2018 when incel culture was at it's peak. Literally no one gives a shit about the blackpill or incels irl
That's weird considering virginity/loneliness rates are growing. I see my friends becoming more "redpilled" and more hateful towards women but maybe that is just default state of mind for young males.

I don't know much about this forum history as I was lurking for a few months before making an account here. Too bad I missed the golden age.

Shit, that is brutal. There won't be many people to talk to soon :feelsrope:

I'm interested in medicine, and chemistry. retaining the amount of information I have, I wouldn't want to go through the hell that some are condemned to suffer; in no way this is a comparison though, it would be nothing mere than a fallacy, of faulty comparison. still, within me, I despise many that can't stop complaining about petty things, and this observation really applies to feminine estrogenic men, and women in general.

That's weird considering virginity/loneliness rates are growing. I see my friends becoming more "redpilled" and more hateful towards women but maybe that is just default state of mind for young males.
It's more common for people to emphasize the differences men and women in how easy their life is comparing how good looking and ugly men have but that's about it.

The blackpill and inceldom in general is dying and the current state of this forum is proof of that. If the blackpill were to go mainstream by a small percentage, it would've been in 2018 when incel culture was at it's peak. Literally no one gives a shit about the blackpill or incels irl

It's more common for people to emphasize the differences men and women in how easy their life is comparing how good looking and ugly men have but that's about it.
Ayy where's your goosebump avii at nigga :feelswhere:

It's complicated. I legit have an almost brother-like love for you guys because we understand the pain and futility of this life in a way that makes us entirely different race from the rest of humanity. It's almost like we are a nation bound on the astral plane of experience. At the same time, we can be very frustrating to interact with because we are so depressed and abrasive.

Varying feelings between indifferent and hatred. Although, that's probably because I became a full misanthropist long before I ever discovered there were other people stuck in my same hellish situation, so it was already set in.

indifferent i guess , we help or try to help each others , here on this forum out

but deep down everyone cares for themselfs before others ,

Like: Get yourself out of your Own Mess then get others out of theirs

If they have views like mine, full sympathy.

If they continue to defend the system that oppresses them, no sympathy.