Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What do you even do with yourself if you are incel?

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
What am I supposed to do with myself. I had nothing but negative reinforcement all my life I don't even wanna live anymore tbh ded srs. I don't know what I am hoping for. Nobody will ever find me attractive. I am coping about getting a facial surgery but I don't even know if that will make me more attractive tbh like rearranging subhuman bones will not make them chad no matter what.

I really just want to live a happy life. I don't want to be treated like subhuman trash at every stage of my existence anymore. I am literally fucking living on just exist mode. I sit down in front of my computer and think hard on what is it that I fucking want to do and the answer is always nothing. There is nothing to do. I am dead inside. I have been murdered by the society.

All I have left is my cope of SEAmaxxing. But if that turns out to go south then it will be the final nail in my coffin. Why even live then. I already have my suicide arranged I just need to figure out the best place to do it if SEAmaxxing doesn't work.

Moneymaxx and embrace consumerism. Lord your money and free time over normies who have to wagecuck and worry about money all the time.

Did your family not love you?

Did your family not love you?

No.

I got abused emotionally by my family 24/7 my mother used to beat me even when I was in my late teens and I did not fight back. They would shout at me 24/7 it destroyed me as a person. Not only that but as an Incel my life was already fucking shit so I got double fucked. And on top of it all the only 'friend' I had that my family forcefully introduced to me was abusive towards me too. I was literally stabbed in the back by fucking everyone in my life. Every single person I ever fucking met ended up taking something from me while all I wanted was their friendship and understanding.

I fucking hate this world.

What am I supposed to do with myself. I had nothing but negative reinforcement all my life I don't even wanna live anymore tbh ded srs. I don't know what I am hoping for. Nobody will ever find me attractive. I am coping about getting a facial surgery but I don't even know if that will make me more attractive tbh like rearranging subhuman bones will not make them chad no matter what.

I really just want to live a happy life. I don't want to be treated like subhuman trash at every stage of my existence anymore. I am literally fucking living on just exist mode. I sit down in front of my computer and think hard on what is it that I fucking want to do and the answer is always nothing. There is nothing to do. I am dead inside. I have been murdered by the society.

All I have left is my cope of SEAmaxxing. But if that turns out to go south then it will be the final nail in my coffin. Why even live then. I already have my suicide arranged I just need to figure out the best place to do it if SEAmaxxing doesn't work.
Do what has interested me in this existence.

It's not worth spending all that money and effort for ugly chinks that will use u for money. Just stay put wherever u are and rot/cope

It's not worth spending all that money and effort for ugly chinks that will use u for money. Just stay put wherever u are and rot/cope

I don't wanna rot

cope until the day I rope

Moneymaxx and embrace consumerism. Lord your money and free time over normies who have to wagecuck and worry about money all the time.

Yup. I suggest you moneymax, gymmax, get as much surgery as possible and geomax and things wil turn out way better

No.

I got abused emotionally by my family 24/7 my mother used to beat me even when I was in my late teens and I did not fight back. They would shout at me 24/7 it destroyed me as a person. Not only that but as an Incel my life was already fucking shit so I got double fucked. And on top of it all the only 'friend' I had that my family forcefully introduced to me was abusive towards me too. I was literally stabbed in the back by fucking everyone in my life. Every single person I ever fucking met ended up taking something from me while all I wanted was their friendship and understanding.

I fucking hate this world.
This is just....sad.
I don't believe in afterlife, but it would be so great if there was a heaven for us to compensate for the suffering we have to endure in our live.
I can see the appeal of religions, though I don't believe in any of them.