Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you estimate your IQ to be?

What do you estimate your IQ to be if you haven't taken an actual IQ test?

• Total voters
PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
little bit above average, altough I'm from balkan so that's not impressive

Must be as high as possible because I don’t know anyone smarter than me

got tested 92

VIQ: 113, PIQ: 87, FSIQ: 100

Since my cousin graduated with a degree in Sociology and I have a brain lesion, I assume my true IQ is around 108

QI

I'd say average to slightly above average, but since I know some obscure trivia and fun facts, my family sees me as some Einstein level intellect.

Most people are smarter than me, IQ is a normal distribution with 100 as the mean so I’m probably below 95

i was tested at 121

90-98:feelsrope::feelsrope:
U recruiting for work at the NSA?:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Must be as high as possible because I don’t know anyone smarter than me
can you draw phineas and ferb in your computer in 5 seconds?:kys:

Probably slightly below average. I had some minor brain trauma and I can't focus as long as I used to be able to.

Dead average. Probably 95-100

90-98:feelsrope::feelsrope:
U recruiting for work at the NSA?:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Wouldn't surprise me. The NSA looks for talent everywhere.

On paper they focus primarily on electronic/digital spying and code-breaking, but that's surface level. There's so much more that they do. They're pretty much the right arm - some say beating heart - of the US deep state.

Last edited:
idk probably low

105-120 range most likely

95 most likely due to ethic influence

Mine is 113 tested, sometimes I act like a total retard, and sometimes I act like a sperg on adderall

Probably slightly below average. I had some minor brain trauma and I can't focus as long as I used to be able to.
Same

I got above average from bullshit random internet tests, but from what i've seen i'm surely below average. I wouldnt say i'm the dumbest in my friends group, but neither i'm the smartest

Average at worst, but little above avg I think
Thing is I'm lazy af and can't study for shit when preparing for tests, I'm just not motivated enough when everything aside from looks is giga copium

I've cheated. I've taken numerous IQ tests over the years, and very consistently scored 129.

Sorry.

Took a online test and got 118

In high school I probably had iq of 115, but did too much adderal and had a stroke so now it’s probably like 95-100