Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you eat for breakfast?

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
I start my mornings with a bowl of corn flakes.

I don’t eat breakfast

ilieknothing said:
I don’t eat breakfast

Why not? ;-;

I'm sure your tummy would appreciate it! It keeps your metabolism consistent as well. Have you considered a small breakfast bar like a clif bar or granola? Protein?

Sometimes nothing, sometimes a cereal bar and some granola cereal.

opsec said:
Why not? ;-;

I'm sure your tummy would appreciate it! It keeps your metabolism consistent as well. Have you considered a small breakfast bar like a clif bar or granola? Protein?

I feel terrible in the morning and I am happier now that I don’t eat breakfast

opsec said:
Why not? ;-;

Not who you are asking, but I don't eat breakfast either and it's because I'm just not hungry until lunch time.

Usually a piece of fruit and some toast.

Nothing unless my dad forces me.

i_a_m_i said:
Usually a piece of fruit and some toast.

Ew what the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking volcel

Small mammals and blackpills

Nothing; because poorcel and fuck having a healthy diet anyway.

opsec said:

I don't eat breakfast i fast. i am currently trying to looksmax to see what effect it will have on my life/miserable existance

I eat Normie-O's and Chad-Flakes

breakfast is for normies with an healthy lifestyle

Breakfast is my biggest meal; Big bowl of cereal, big bowl of porridge, 2 peanut butter sandwiches, bannana, and when i open Instagram a fat blackpill seeing some 6/10 roastie i know get 300+ likes on a pic of her foot.

A big of bowl with a lot of weet-bix with a lot of milk and a peanut butter sandwich, and a big glass of milk.

I don't eat anything. Food in the morning is disgusting because your mouth is soggy/dry/in this weird state I don't have the words to describe. I also get a bit of acid reflux when forcing food down my throat in the mornings, but not during the day.

opsec said:

Sometimes I have oatmeal at 2am and then some pills at dinner if I haven't passed out by then. At this point I should attempt sokushinbutsu.

scoliosiscel said:
I don't eat anything. Food in the morning is disgusting because your mouth is soggy/dry/in this weird state I don't have the words to describe. I also get a bit of acid reflux when forcing food down my throat in the mornings, but not during the day.

Just wanted to say,  Ride the Tiger, Men Among the Ruins,  Metaphysics of War and Revolt Against the Modern World were pretty good reads. Have you read Decline of the West by Oswald Spengler

Battlefield3cel said:
Just wanted to say,  Ride the Tiger, Men Among the Ruins,  Metaphysics of War and Revolt Against the Modern World were pretty good reads. Have you read Decline of the West by Oswald Spengler

I know what the booq is about but I haven't read it myself. I'll get around to reading it one day though, I'm currently focusing on learning about my folk religion.

Battlefield3cel said:

I also recommend: 1) Considérations sur la France (de Maistre), and 2) La crise du monde moderne (Guénon).

dardycunt said:
I also recommend: 1) Considérations sur la France (de Maistre), and 2) La crise du monde moderne (Guénon).

Thank you,  I just looked them up and they sound pretty interesting. I don't know alot of french philosophers besides Albert Camus and Satre. Are you French yourself?

scoliosiscel said:
I know what the booq is about but I haven't read it myself. I'll get around to reading it one day though, I'm currently focusing on learning about my folk religion.

Cool. If you like Evola you will definately like Decline of the West.

150g oats and 1L milk.

whatever junk isn't expired

I don't anything until about 8 pm, then usually I'll venture out to get some takeout and run back inside.

Bacon and some kind of fried potato on the weekends and I occasionally have eggs with it. I usually don't eat breakfast throughout the week

Battlefield3cel said:
Thank you,  I just looked them up and they sound pretty interesting. I don't know alot of french philosophers besides Albert Camus and Satre. Are you French yourself?

English and French were mandatory foreign languages at my primary school. Cioran is a writer who was influenced by de Maistre, I am not too familiar with his oeuvre but I read some of his books a really long time ago and I would recommend it to anyone struggling with inceldom.

Most of the French philosophers I can name off the top of my head are either associated with post-structuralism/postmodernism (Foucault, Derrida, Barthes, Badiou, Baudrillard) or nerds from the Enlightenment (Descartes, Bacon, Beccaria, Rousseau, Voltaire, Diderot).

dardycunt said:
English and French were mandatory foreign languages at my primary school. Cioran is a writer who was influenced by de Maistre, I am not too familiar with his oeuvre but I read some of his books a really long time ago and I would recommend it to anyone struggling with inceldom.

Most of the French philosophers I can name off the top of my head are either associated with post-structuralism/postmodernism (Foucault, Derrida, Barthes, Badiou, Baudrillard) or nerds from the Enlightenment (Descartes, Bacon, Beccaria, Rousseau, Voltaire, Diderot).
I'm gonna start with the nerds from the enlightenment. Cheers, these will give me something to learn about