Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you do whenever you get asked if you have a girlfriend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
"I am a BDSM sub and there is no torture greater than loneliness."

If an adult asks me, I'll say "No, I'm not interested/looking for relationship right now"

If some normshit my age asks me, I'll say "Fuck off before I smash your skull open, faggot"

When adults ask ugly manlets if they have gfs, they are trying to be nice or at least dont have bad intentions (and usually do it in private convo). When normalfaggots do it, they are usually mocking me publicly and deserve to suffer.

"I am a BDSM sub and there is no torture greater than loneliness."

"Fuck off before I smash your skull open, faggot"

These hoes ain’t loyal

What a bunch of fakecels. When normies look at me, THEY JUST KNOW you don't ask an asian manlet if he has a gf. That's like asking Patrick Stewart if he's bald.

Just say don' t have any
Our looks are self-explanatory

No one asks me

They don't ask, they know how over it is for me.

I talk to no one so that question never arises.

I angrily yell back “hell no what do you expect?”

Last edited:
I just kinda laugh it off TBH.

I just lie and say "It's been a while, well over a year." That lets them know they won't expect to see one from me but I've had one. Pretty sure my family thinks my gay cause I don't bring home a Stacey every night.

I say why and its my personal life :feelstrash:

I say no and then if i can try to avoid that person

I remember one time a Norman at a job asked me if i had a girl. After i said no he asked me if im going out (it was friday). I of course said no.

After about half an hour I walked out of the job and never came back.

Its too embarassing people knowing you're a loser. You're better off not leaving the house.

Nobody asks. The fuck is this man?

I'm never asked that. It's easily known I don't.

I just say it's too fucked up and leave it at that.

If an adult asks me, I'll say "No, I'm not interested/looking for relationship right now"

If some normshit my age asks me, I'll say "Fuck off before I smash your skull open, faggot"

When adults ask ugly manlets if they have gfs, they are trying to be nice or at least dont have bad intentions (and usually do it in private convo). When normalfaggots do it, they are usually mocking me publicly and deserve to suffer.
high T and high IQ

I straight up tell them I don't have one, and then they leave me alone, and I just go on with my day.

I just tell them "no" and say: "Do I look like I have a girlfriend?!" to make them understand that with my looks, I will never get one.

I don't even get asked thankfully. Everyone can tell. No need to ask.

Very rare I get asked this question and when I do it's usually by the elderly in which case I just say no.

However I've been asked a couple of time by other guys my age if I ever got a gf in my life. The truth is too humiliating so I just lie and say yes.

My female coworker asked me after talking about her boyfriend, and i said "its a secret i cant tell you" the first time i have ever been asked. that whore 100% knew i didnt have a gf i wonder why she asked because otherwise she treats me with respect and is friendly overall

My female coworker asked me after talking about her boyfriend, and i said "its a secret i cant tell you" the first time i have ever been asked. that whore 100% knew i didnt have a gf i wonder why she asked because otherwise she treats me with respect and is friendly overall
She doesn’t want you to kill her

Lmao nobody has ever asked me that.

I try to signal to people that I am having casual sex so they think I am a "confirmed bachelor" and don't ask me if I have a girlfriend. They are not aware that the only sex I get is with prostitutes. Although I am not sure how many people actually believe I am having sex.

"I am currently not looking for one"

if my mom or my grandpa ask me that question i ask them to find me a girl
end of convo

I don't get asked at all.

I just get made fun of if something like that is brought up.

"no i dont"

the problem starts when they ask "why?"