Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel what do you do to stay anonymous online?

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
I use qubes OS, no log VPNs, tor browser, never use fullscreen, i paste all my text instead of typing it, and I change my online fingerprint every 3 hours.

I also never use cellphones unless i have to. Cellphones are spyware. I have an android phone with a removable battery. It stays off at ALL times unless I have to call someone (no one calls me because i have no friends)

No, i'm not doing anything illegal I just value my privacy

I dont do any of that shit fuck them let them track me down and kill me

Post my pictures on reddit on daily basis

I don't care my life is meaningless anyway.

Some people think iPhones are privacy friendly. They are not.

Some people think iPhones are privacy friendly. They are not.
If you think others are caring what u are doing than you are not an incel.

They only care about us when we do something illegal

I use qubes OS, no log VPNs, tor browser, never use fullscreen, i paste all my text instead of typing it, and I change my online fingerprint every 3 hours.

I also never use cellphones unless i have to. Cellphones are spyware. I have an android phone with a removable battery. It stays off at ALL times unless I have to call someone (no one calls me because i have no friends)
I self dox

If you think others are caring what u are doing than you are not an incel.

They only care about us when we do something illegal
that's what they want u to think. incels are a national security threat

Don't show my face or use my real name

THATS NOT ENOUGH
Tech companies are going to track us regardless, I don't think it's fully avoidable these days. My parents Alexa and phones probably spy on me too.

im too lazy to do all that shit. just never use my real name online, don't use any cucked social media like normiebook. Also, be aware that reverse image search is a thing b4 you post a picture

You can’t. Just like you can’t be anonymous irl anymore either, everything is tracked

Nothing cus I ain't afraid of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

High IQ, all these idiotcels will be culled by the feminist machine while the intelligent remainders will start The Resistance

Only use Mullvardvpn or protonvpn.

I just use Tor, might start doing more tbh.

Since when what we do here is illegal? We are hated and cancelled, sure, but just talking about things isn't a crime.

There is no planning of attacks here. I've also never seen illegal sexual content here. It's IG and tiktok that promote degenerate things, like pedophilia. Reddit also has hateful content, even more than here.

Privacy is good so we don't get doxxed and ruin our lives more, but I don't think we are even watched.

A vpn, secure browser & use emails other than Gmail (standard stuff)

paid email instead of gmail

fastmail is good and fights subpoenas

I don’t got loose lips